• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Found 7 results

1. Hello everybody, I have a very weird issue with the login in version 7.10.0 When I hit enter in the login screens the system takes almost 2 minutes to show me the password (this happen often, not allways) [15/Apr/2020:16:34:34 -0300] "GET /admally/login.php?redirect=%2Fadmally%2F HTTP/1.1" 200 1827 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0" [...] [15/Apr/2020:16:34:37 -0300] "POST /admally/dologin.php HTTP/1.1" 302 641 "https://mydomain/admally/login.php?redirect=%2Fadmally%2F" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0" [15/Apr/2020:16:34:38 -0300] "GET /admally/ HTTP/1.1" 200 13298 "https://clientes.allytech.com/admally/login.php?redirect=%2Fadmally%2F" "Mozilla/5.0 After the LOGIN POST... I see a GET in the logs, but my Browser hangs for about 2 minuts minutes" an THEN shows me the dashboard (you can see the time in the logs) [15/Apr/2020:16:36:55 -0300] "GET /assets/css/fontawesome-all.min.css HTTP/1.1" 304 159 "https://mydomain/admally/" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0" After that, the system works great and fast. At that time, I made an #uptime to show you that the servers is doing nothing. 16:36:51 up 7 days, 4:32, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00 This happened to me before, when I first installed the 7.10 version, but WHMCS technical support said that was my server. This is a new fresh install with no plugins, no configuration at all (appart of the rename of the admin directory), it happens again. I'll keep looking for this issue but, Any of you experienced something similar ? Regards Gastón.
  2. For some time (a couple of months ish) I've been experiencing very slow loads (around 2 minutes!) sometimes when navigating to the dashboard. This tends to happen every few hours throughout the day and load times are fine in between. It's similar to the below issue: Earlier today I noticed that the System Health widget takes a long time to reload, so thought it might be the culprit and removed it from the dashboard, but just now had another slow loading incident. I'd be grateful for any other suggestions on what could be causing this - we're hoping to go live with WHMCS reasonably soon and these load times will be unacceptable then. (incidentally, the System Health page itself is also always slow to load, is this normal?)
  3. Hi i am use whmcs 7.0.1 for my company. The problem is TTFB (Time To First Byte) is too long (over 5 sec), in client and admin area. In which way should i look to find the problem.
  4. Hi, As a test I install whm on a ec2 small instance. The install seemed to go fine, but the web interface is extremely slow, to the point of being unusable. Is it unreasonable to run whm on a ec2 small instance, even as a test without any sites? iostat Linux 4.9.20-10.30.amzn1.x86_64 (xxxx) 04/11/2017 _x86_64_ (1 CPU) avg-cpu: %user %nice %system %iowait %steal %idle 3.53 0.08 0.33 0.46 0.07 95.54 Device: tps Blk_read/s Blk_wrtn/s Blk_read Blk_wrtn xvda 8.83 248.90 477.88 8082449 15518032 loop0 0.00 0.04 0.00 1312 4
  5. Hello, I am using WHMCS v7 and I have a problem with the page speed. The html pages of my website are loading fast, but the client area and the administration area are very slow. What I tried in order to fix this: Delete the hooks I had created Reduce the amount of Suggested tlds in domain search Could the problem be one of the following? Too many FAQs in Knowledge Base Mor than 60 SSL Certificates in the products section Two hooks to activate Softaculous More than 300 tlds in the domains list in administration Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.
  6. This is incredibly disappointing. Version 5.3.14, has a clientarea.php GET request of 164ms Version 6.2, has a clientarea.php GET request of 709ms. This is the exact same WHMCS website (minor changes in head orders and jquery version), running on the same server and including the same hooks. I've taken screenshots which can be seen here: imgur.com/a/7AxH6 This isn't just my site either, the WHMCS demo site has a massive GET request of 1.84s (seriously?) imgur.com/wzKD3NT One step forward, two steps back. Thanks WHMCS.
  7. I've had a ticket opened with WHMCS regarding the mass mail function not working properly. (#IUT-078484) This ticket has been moved to level 2 support and ever since I haven’t had a reply. (The last reply from WHMCS is from the 24th of August...) I opened up a new ticket to ask why this was taking so long, this ticket was merged and replied to with the request for the login details for my server. (which had already been provided anyhow). I promptly replied with these login details again, however still didn’t hear anything back from WHMCS.. What is going on? I’ve recently paid for an extra year of support and updates, and expect to receive these.. Like I stated in the ticket, I need this to be fixed ASAP or I need a work around, I have to send company emails to my clients regarding policy and price changes that are due. Every day that we can’t send this email it’s costing us money! Additionally I noticed that WHMCS support removed all my payment gateways and plugins in their brilliant troubleshooting steps.. I was called out of my bed because our clients were unable to make payments.. I can understand that you temporarily want to disable any modifications to WHMCS, but at least return the installation to its working production state afterwards.. and at least inform us of this. (I was never told that payment gateways were to be disabled) Overall I’m quite dissatisfied with this, I thought WHMCS was on track to improve their support since they had had a lot of complains about this. But it appears that this is not the case.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated