• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Found 18 results

1. I'm getting a cron job warning, but my logs don't show any issues. What's going wrong? Thanks in advanced!
  2. I have change php version 7.3 to 7.4 from cPanel. I also edit cron job command and change opt/alt/php73/usr/bin/php -q /*****/****/****/crons/cron.php to opt/alt/php74/usr/bin/php -q /*****/****/****/crons/cron.php but I got error on system health check page on my WHMCS. How can I solve this issue?
  3. Hello, Is anybody able to assist with a issue I’m having with my WHMCS licence module. The WHMCS licence module is a module which automatically registers/creates WHMCS licences. The idea is that you could utilise the daily cron hook point to run some additional code to check every WHMCS licence addon’s check the next due date and cancel the license if it’s in the past. I don’t believe that this would be too difficult to code but I am not familiar with this. It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could code this for me. Thanks!
  4. WHMCS has a "Maintenance mode" option, that will prevent your customers from accessing the Client Area and display the Maintenance Mode Message (or redirect to another URL, if you enter a Maintenance Mode Redirect URL. This option is very useful anytime you need to do maintenance, that's to say: update of WHMCS core update or install of add-on modules, or Registrars module, or whatsoever full system backup because it prevents the danger of issues if you're uploading new parts of code, and in the meanwhile a customer makes some kind of operation that requires that very same code... But the Maintenance mode of WHMCS does not stop cron jobs, that are going on running during your maintenance activity. This is no good, because the running of cron jobs during maintenance may cause issues too. To stop cron jobs during maintenance you can use related CLI commands in SSH, or use the related management function available in your control panel: but this way is annoying, time-consuming and far from being error-proof. There's another way to temporarily stop cron jobs: simply rename your /crons directory (i.e. renaming it as /cronsSTOPPED ) This will prevent any WHMCS cron job from running during your maintenance; after the end of maintenance activity, simply rename back tour directory /cronsSTOPPED to /crons, and everything will run fine again. (ref: https://domainregister.international/index.php/knowledgebase/664/WHMCS-Maintenance-Mode-and-Cron-Jobs.html )
  5. I've just recently updated to PHP 7.3 from 7.2 and I'm getting the following warning in System Health Status: Cron PHP Version Mismatch Your environment appears to be running a different PHP version (7.2.23) for the System Cron than the currently loaded PHP version (7.3.11). This may cause issues running your System Cron. This is the log for the System Health: WHMCS Health Check ================================================================================ error: * The system cron does not appear to have completed successfully within the last 24 hours. Check your activity logs or learn more about enabling the cron in our documentation. warning: * Your environment appears to be running a different PHP version (7.2.23) for the System Cron than the currently loaded PHP version (7.3.11). This may cause issues running your System Cron. notice: * Your PHP memory_limit value 1024M meets the recommended value of 128M. * - Your environment appears to meet the minimum requirements for Automatic Updates. To update, you will need to ensure you have at least 250MB of available disk space. * You are running MariaDB version 10.3.20. This version supports all features required for full compatibility with WHMCS. * A verified SSL certificate was detected for your site. * cURL reports that it does support Secure TLS 1.1 and 1.2 * cURL reports that it does support SSL * You currently have version 7.66.0 of cURL installed. This version uses a secure cipher list. * Your PHP environment uses a valid timezone. * PHP session support is enabled.Session autostart is disabled.The PHP session save path /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php73/ is writable. * Your PHP installation has all required functions enabled for WHMCS to operate. * Your permissions are appropriately restrictive. * Your PHP installation has all recommended extensions loaded and enabled required by certain modules and addons of WHMCS. * Your PHP installation has all extensions loaded and enabled required for WHMCS to operate. * Your system is setup to not log unnecessary error levels. * Your system is not currently set to display errors. * Your PHP version 7.3.11 is supported by WHMCS. Your PHP version is actively supported by PHP for both bug fix and security releases. * Your WHMCS installation is using custom templates which will not be overwritten on upgrade. * You are using custom paths for all the recommended WHMCS directories. * Your SMTP settings are using encryption to ensure that sensitive data in email cannot be leaked in transit to your mail transport agent. debug: * Here are the paths for customisable directories in your WHMCS installation: - Attachments directory: /home/username/attachments - Downloads directory: /home/username/downloads - Compiled templates directory: /home/username/templates_c - Cron directory: /home/username/crons - Admin directory: /home/username/public_html/admin_folder All the cron seems to be running when i check the Activity log but I'm missing the daily WHMCS Cron Job Activity email:
  6. we am working for whmcs and trying to fix cron status. server is in house hosted. Current version: 7.7.0 we checked the Automation Settings and found " Cron Status Error " and last run long ago. but if we run the below (displaying crontab command)is on manually from terminal we found everything working ok. /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php -q /home/leotechltd/public_html/crons/cron.php checked the crontab on cpanel and configuration was as expected given below. php -q /home/leotechltd/public_html/crons/cron.php if anyone know how to resolve the issue please share your knowledge.
  7. Hello. I am having some sort of cronjob error it seems. On the main Dashboard i can see the error " Last Automation Run: Never NEEDS ATTENTION" Also in the "systemhealthandupdates" page there is an error : "System Cron Tasks The system cron does not appear to have completed successfully within the last 24 hours. Check your activity logs or learn more about enabling the cron in our documentation." I have gone through other posts regarding this issue but i couldn't find a solution. In whmcs cron page it shows " Cron Status Ok Last Run: 06/06/2020 17:23" I have tried activating the "Display Errors" checkbox in General settings->other tab, then running : /usr/bin/php -q /home2/myuser/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php --force -vvv Then i checked the "System Activity Log" and it had "Domain Sync Cron: Completed". But the error was still there. What else should i try? and why does this happening? Thanks
  8. I'm having a System Health Warning towards cron. Our WHMCS (7.2.3) was pre-installed with softaculous. Here are the warnings below: Here is the cron set up in cPanel(username was replaced for security: */5 * * * * php -q /home/username/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php */5 * * * * php -q /home/username/whmcsdata/crons/pop.php 0 3 */2 * * php -q /home/username/whmcsdata/crons/domainsync.php Thanks!
  9. Firstly, there was multiple versions of PHP installed. This was due to installing LAMP and then installing another version over it that is compatible with WHMCS. Ubuntu V14... My cron is: */5 * * * * php -q /home/Companyname/Support.Foldername/crons/cron.php all >> /home/omitly/logfile.log 2>&1 The last bit is to log all the outputs to file for easier troubleshooting. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_curl.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_curl.dll: cannot op$ PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_gd2.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_gd2.dll: cannot open shared$ PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll' - /usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll: cannot open $ [WHMCS Application] ERROR: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/20151012/php_xmlrpc.dll' - /usr$ <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>Oops!</title> Not sure what to make of it all. Tried defining where to find PHP7.0 but that gives me weird errors asking for the wrong file locations for PHP extensions like curl and what not. I am using a custom location for the crons folder and have linked them on both ends to point to each other. I have tripple checked these. Does anyone have any ideas? WHMCS just says cron job has not been run in 24 hours - Warning. Cheers!
  10. Cron job of my WHMCS has stopped working, it executes but no automatic action is performed. I always receive an email with the following content: ============================== <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>Oops!</title> <style> body { margin: 30px 40px; background-color: #f6f6f6; } .error-container { padding: 50px 40px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; } h1 { margin: 0; font-size: 48px; font-weight: 400; } h2 { margin: 0; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; } a { color: #336699; } p.back-to-home { margin-top: 30px; } p.debug{ padding: 20px 0px; font-family: "Courier New", Courier, monospace, serif; font-size: 14px; } .info { border: solid 1px #999; padding: 5px; background-color: #d9edf7; } </style> </head> <body> <div class="error-container"> <h1>Oops!</h1> <h2>Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.</h2> <p>Please go back to the previous page and try again.</p> </div> </body> </html> ============================== When run cron force via command line showing same error: ================== php /home/billingw/crons/cron.php all --force -vvv WHMCS Automation Task Utility: all ================================== Daily Cron Automation Mode Queuing Tasks ------------- Force run any tasks: ignore "in progress" and "is due" Task queues ready Executing Application Queue --------------------------- 0/22 [░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░] 0% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 20.2 MiB Currency Exchange Rates Product Pricing Updates 2/22 [▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░] 9% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 20.2 MiB Invoices Late Fees 4/22 [▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░] 18% 2 secs/11 secs 21.0 MiB Credit Card Charges Invoice & Overdue Reminders <!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <title>Oops!</title> <style> body { margin: 30px 40px; background-color: #f6f6f6; } .error-container { padding: 50px 40px; font-family: "Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; } h1 { margin: 0; font-size: 48px; font-weight: 400; } h2 { margin: 0; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; } a { color: #336699; } p.back-to-home { margin-top: 30px; } p.debug{ padding: 20px 0px; font-family: "Courier New", Courier, monospace, serif; font-size: 14px; } .info { border: solid 1px #999; padding: 5px; background-color: #d9edf7; } </style> </head> <body> <div class="error-container"> <h1>Oops!</h1> <h2>Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.</h2> <p>Please go back to the previous page and try again.</p> </div> </body> ==================
  11. Hi, I just updated from a very old version of WHMCS to 7.2.1 (and today to 7.2.2) my main cron jobs are working fine, but my resellerclub cron is sending an error with a connection problem. Below is the error: Warning: main(/home/myaccount/public_html/clientarea/modules/registrars/resellerclub/../../../dbconnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myaccount/public_html/clientarea/modules/registrars/resellerclub/resellerclubsync.php on line 0 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/myaccount/public_html/clientarea/modules/registrars/resellerclub/../../../dbconnect.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php56/lib/php') in /home/myaccount/public_html/clientarea/modules/registrars/resellerclub/resellerclubsync.php on line 0 I suspect it may be a simple cron entry error or something minor that changed from the old version I am just missing. Any suggestions on this message? Thanks in advance!
  12. I am getting a daily report (Cron Job) from WHMCS about several task such as accounts suspensions, tickets, late fees added, etc., and also account that were recently terminated. The problem here is that If you take a look at this screenshot below, you will see 3 accounts were terminated, but If I click the button below in that email "view full summary" I am taken to a page within WHMCS were I can see the full summary information, but I don't have the way to see which accounts were recently terminated. How can I know which accounts were recently terminated? Screesnhot 1: https://gyazo.com/6193793208e93086a3453e3dd755374f screenshot 2: https://gyazo.com/fabb702160e6193ae610c5799fdc81aa
  13. I just updated from v5 to v6 last week and I found that for the past week no cron was running. I turned on emails in cron and this is what I found today as the response: <style>.genericError { border: 1px dashed #CC0000; font-family: Tahoma; background-color: #FBEEEB; padding: 10px; color: #CC0000; }</style> <div class="genericError"> <strong>Critical Error</strong><br /> Could not connect to the database. </div> My paths to cron are correct and I can run cron from SSH, so any idea what the database connect error means and how to fix it?
  14. CRON Job: How can I turn off automatic credit card charging? We are getting errors when this runs and the CRON job is not completing. Thanks in advance for any help.
  15. Hi friends. I've installed WHMCS 5.3.10, but there is a main problem on it (Although I had this problem in the previous versions). Cronjob stops working when it needs to send emails (New invoice, domain renewal reminder, unpaid invoices, etc.). So I have to do everything manually everyday. On the other hand, sending emails after customer's actions (registering new domains, ordering new hosting packages, etc.) does not have any problem and occur completely. Current memory_limit is 128MB and max_execution_time is 30 Please help me.
  16. Hello, I just recently switched from a competitor so I monitor how WHMCS works closely. Now I noticed (I did enable sync domains) a domain was automated renewed according the TLD requirements. Then the cron runs and updates the domain expire date to November 2015 but the bill has yet to be paid by the customer. Now it is to be expected that if the customer does pay his bill, the system is going to renew the domain at the registrar. Which results his domain will expire November 2016 at the registrar, then after the cron runs the expire date will get updated so he is not going to be billed next year? I am just trying to foresee things as I am new to WHMCS or am just to worried and need some more confident in this system? If I am correct in this matter, what are the best options to avoid this behavior? Should I just disable the cronjob that syncs domains? Why would such sync be in place at all if it causes such havoc in terms of renewals?
  17. For some reason Auto credit stopped working. I have enabled it and then disabled in order to see if it would update on cron. Credit has to be manually applied to invoices which have been generated.
  18. After racking my brain for a bit, I found a previous thread (which I'm not allowed to respond to, since it's too old). http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?17331-can-we-secure-cron-php I'm posting this in case anyone else had the same issues. My response is below. --- I got the same thing over here. Took a while to figure out why I was getting random cron jobs at odd hours. Who knows if it's actually Alexa or not. The IP address (174.129.228.67) is coming from Amazon (cloud?). I'd assume that if the server was malicious, it'd be shut down by now. My current plan is to just rename the cron.php and hope that will fix it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated