Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

1. We are thrilled to announce that we are launching the HostX V2.2.2 version. Below are the new features & updates of the HostX theme.New Feature Added =>=> New navigation introduced.=> Font awesome 5 menu icon introduced.=> New footer design.=> Another new colour scheme added.=> Setting for currency format over dynamic pricing blocks.New Blocks Added=>=> Top rated reviews block added.=> Price comparison block added.=> New pricing block for dynamic product listing.Product URL : https://whmcsglobalservices.com/webhosting-template/hostx-whmcs-theme-template/
  2. You can use the coupon code WHMCSMARKET and get a 20% discount when ordering Enhance Your WHMCS Experience with GEO Tools: The Ultimate Geolocation Solution Short Description: In today's dynamic digital world, personalizing your clients' online experience is not just an option; it's a necessity. Introducing GEO Tools, a cutting-edge WHMCS module designed to revolutionize the way your website interacts with its global audience. With simplicity at its core, GEO Tools seamlessly integrates into your existing WHMCS setup, offering a range of features that effortlessly adapt your site to each visitor's geographic location. Whether it's setting the language, currency, or even the website template based on where your clients are, GEO Tools ensures that every user feels right at home. Key Features: Automatic Language Setting Based on IP: The module can automatically adjust the client's language setting according to their IP address, ensuring a localized experience for users from different regions. Automatic Currency Setting Based on IP: Similarly, it can set the client's currency based on their geolocation, providing a more tailored and relevant browsing experience, especially in terms of pricing. Selection of Multiple Free GEO Services Providers: This feature allows for flexibility in choosing the source for IP information, enabling you to select from various providers for the most accurate geolocation data. Country Restriction: The module can restrict access from selected countries for ordering or registration purposes. This can be useful for complying with legal restrictions or targeting specific markets. White IP List: You have the ability to whitelist certain IP addresses. This could be particularly useful for ensuring that trusted users or staff members have uninterrupted access regardless of their location. Different Template Setup Per Country: This feature allows for different website templates to be displayed depending on the user's country, enhancing the customization and relevance of the website's appearance to diverse audiences. Fully Multilingual Support: The module supports multiple languages, ensuring that it can cater to a global audience without language barriers. Compatibility with Any WHMCS Template: It works with any WHMCS template, suggesting that it's highly adaptable and won't require changes to your existing website design. No Need to Edit Template Files: This feature implies ease of integration, as you won't need to modify your existing template files to use this module. Why Choose GEO Tools? Choosing GEO Tools for your WHMCS platform means choosing a world of convenience and customization. It's not just about making your site globally friendly; it's about offering a personalized, region-specific experience to each visitor. With its user-friendly setup, you can enhance your site's functionality without needing any technical expertise. GEO Tools bridges the gap between your services and your diverse clientele, ensuring that your website is not just a platform, but a global marketplace that speaks to every visitor in their language and currency. Elevate your client's experience, reduce bounce rates, and increase conversions with GEO Tools – your partner in global client engagement. 👉Order Geo Tools WHMCS Module👈 Pricing Information One-Time: Price: $25.00 USD Note: This is a one-time payment for encrypted version with no recurring monthly or yearly fees. Full Source Code: Price: $199.00 USD Note: This is also a one-time payment, with no additional charges in the future. To purchase the source code, please open a support ticket through our website. Additional Feature Request: Are you looking for a specific feature or have an idea to enhance this module? Reach out to us! We'll happily add it for you at no extra charge. Our commitment is to continually improve our modules without additional costs for our clients. Contact Us: Please feel free to contact us if you need more details or have any question.
  3. Hi, Please check the screenshot. We want to display cpanel nameservers list and server name with server IP which I included when I added a new server in WHMCS. Kindly help me how can I get nameservers list, IPs and server hostname to show in the client area. Thanks.
  4. Introducing MXhost. Fast and Ultra Responsive Wordpress+WHMCS theme from Cmsbased.net MXhost is powered by mobile Bootstrap 3 framework and includes responsive WHMCS client area design. Control WHMCS sidebar menus and buttons via Wordpress widget area and appearance menu controls. Features: NEW Yoast SEO friendly breadcrumbs NEW Shortcodes for WHMCS sidebar NEW 100% Full Width Template (wide backgrounds) Responsive Layout Automatic WHMCS Design Sync 2 matching WHMCS carts. Lightweight and Fast Shortcodes for Quick and Easy Customizations Responsive Advanced Wordpress Slider (drag and drop support) 1 year of Priority Support and Updates Price: $89 Order Details and Live Demo: http://cmsbased.net/whmcs-wordpress-templates/mxhost/
  5. Hi all, I'm seeing the record in WHMCS activity several times a day Exception: Laminas\Diactoros\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Query string must not include a URI fragment in /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/laminas/laminas-diactoros/src/Uri.php:406 Stack trace: #0 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/laminas/laminas-diactoros/src/functions/marshal_uri_from_sapi.php(223): Laminas\Diactoros\Uri->withQuery('language=swedis...') #1 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/laminas/laminas-diactoros/src/ServerRequestFactory.php(74): Laminas\Diactoros\marshalUriFromSapi(Array, Array) #2 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Http/Message/ServerRequest.php(0): Laminas\Diactoros\ServerRequestFactory::fromGlobals(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Array) #3 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/index.php(0): WHMCS\Http\Message\ServerRequest::fromGlobals() #4 {main} I followed many articles before but didn't find a solution to fix it
  6. Hello, WHMCS currently have an option to update all other currencies based on the exchange rate of primary currency. However I would like to update Primary currency prices based on the secondary currency. Is it possible? Let me explain my problem in detail, I have set up my WHMCS with my local currency as main currency, but our local currency rates are not stable. We're having to change all product prices (of main & secondary currency) manually. So this is the issue from our end. I tried to change the base currency with many methods but ultimately failed as it throws several errors in the billing syste. So currently we would like to keep everything how it's, no problem. Just the price update feature is needed. So we can keep the second currency price as default and update the primary product price automatically.
  7. AutoVM is a management and automation solution that simplifies virtualization systems through a simple control panel. This platform provides a complete IaaS management platform for hosting, Cloud providers, and telecom corporations. Companies with private networks using virtualization as infrastructure can easily manage their service by AutoVM without the help of any technician or an operator. Some of the features: VCenter and WHMCS integration. VPS Resellering feature Auto installation of the operating system on VM. Bandwidth monitoring and manage VPS traffic usage. Full API service Auto Provisioning VM After Payment Successfully. Auto-assign IP and Network adapter once VM is created. Hourly and pay as you go cost model Create VAPP, cluster, resources by the client Discover VMs, Storages, Clusters, VAPPs, Datacenters, and Networks automatically Support VSAN, Storage DRS, Distributed switch Support OAuth service Run Bash/Batch, Python, or any scripts after VM installation Manage IPs by the platform Template customization VM HTML console Clone the existing VM by clients Why AutoVM? There are many different problems regarding the manual management of virtualization platforms. For example, the workflows process requires ticketing and queues, hiring and managing the operators or technicians can be financially expensive, human error is another issue that may occur, there may be security issues, and there will be manual and inconsistent provisioning. However, the AutoVM platform will be the best choice for those companies who want to minimize all the risks taken during manual management. In addition, AutoVM is software for reducing technician tasks and providing a simple workflow for consumers, resulting in accelerated task management. With AutoVM, all virtualization systems workflows are grouped into one set through a simple dashboard, and employees or customers of an organization can handle all requests by themselves. With multi-cloud support in this system, employees do not need to learn several techniques, and all tasks are automatically operated. The challenges mentioned above are eliminated, and organizations can automate their infrastructure at an economical cost.
  8. Hello, i made new template, some suggestions what add or delete thanks! PREVIEW TEMPLATE
  9. Lagom WHMCS Client Theme has been updated to 2.0 version! Order Now Changelog Documentation Services Contact Different Styles & Colors Lagom WHMCS Client Area Theme consists of 4 unique styles. There are 5 different color schemes available for each style. Modern Futuristic Default Depth Style Manager Provides essential tools used to manage Lagom theme colors and styles without having any technical know-how. You will be empowered to apply various Styles and Color Schemes to tailor our theme to your brand style. Learn More Menu Manager From now on, you do not need to create complicated WHMCS hooks to modify the Lagom theme navigation. Menu Manager delivers a super convenient option to set up the menu items from the WHMCS addon. Learn More Multiple Layouts Make full use of 5 unique layouts for the main menu navigation and 2 various layouts for the footer. Other Lagom Features Login Based Layouts Display different menu and footer layouts based on the customer's login status. Learn More Basic SEO Management Manage SEO for selected theme pages. Assign your custom page title, description, and social image. Learn More Custom Layout for Pages Assign a unique Lagom Layout to specific pages and overwrite settings made in Layout Manager. Learn More Affix Theme Navigation Affix the top Lagom theme navigation when a customer scrolls your website up. Learn More Multiple Element Styles Using a few simple clicks you can choose from 3 different styles available for particular Lagom elements. Learn More Multiple Page Templates Define various templates for selected Lagom theme pages and configure its settings. Learn More Different Fonts Change Font Family used in the Lagom theme with a few simple clicks. Learn More Affix Theme Sidebars Affix theme sidebars to the top of the browser window. Learn More Hide Sidebars Hide Lagom theme sidebars for selected pages in Page Manager. Learn More
  10. Best weekend deals Here are the best deals to add premium web hosting themes Flat 20% and grab an extra 10% on weekends! Coupon Code - Weekend30 https://whmcsglobalservices.com/order/?pid=171&currency=1 https://whmcsglobalservices.com/order/?pid=265&currency=1 https://whmcsglobalservices.com/order/?pid=196&currency=1 https://whmcsglobalservices.com/order/?pid=45&currency=1
  11. Hello, I was seeking some guidance. My clients are unable to register when going to the registration page, they'll go to the page and fill out the registration form, but they never show up in WHMCS or are unable to login, it's like the registration form isn't sending the information over to the database or something, I'm unsure. As of now, I'm having to manually register them through the WHMCS backend. Here is our registration URL: https://webtems.com/portal/register.php I believe it may be an issue with the theme I'm using, if so, do you guys know how I can fix this issue without going back to the default theme? UPDATE: Just an update, after testing, I AM able to create an account in my browser on a PC, this seems to be an issue that is happening on mobile as I was able to replicate it in my phones browser, any idea why WHMCS would prevent mobile users from registering? I fill out the form, click Register and it redirects me to the login page. I check the backend, and still no sign of the account. Thanks
  12. I am having isuess with my whmcs since order not creating invoices getting error message "PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 'PRIMARY
  13. I already add the cron command, and it's working until I changed my server, after that they stop. You can see the below screenshot. So I try to run the cron job command on terminal, /usr/bin/php -q /home/username/public_html/clientarea/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv Terminal give the error. [root@cloud ~]# /usr/bin/php -q /home/username/public_html/clientarea/crons/cron.php Site error: the <a href="http://www.ioncube.com">ionCube</a> PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit <a href="http://get-loader.ioncube.com">get-loader.ioncube.com</a> for install assistance. But IonCube Loder already installed and whmcs working. Please give any solution.
  14. Hi, I had a client that was charged twice for one invoice. Any idea why this would happen? I dont see any duplicate invoice or transaction in WHMCS, but on his credit card statement there are two charges from 11/02
  15. We have launched our new module for all WHMCS users "Account Statement WHMCS Module". Now you can allow your customers to download their custom account statements from the client area only. How Account Statement WHMCS Module helps Web hosting companies? Avoid repetitive accounts statement requests from your customers by allowing them to download their account statement for the desired time frame via their account panel. Admin can send Bulk Account Statements to their customers by selecting a specific time frame provided in the backend. Admin can schedule auto account statements via email to all their customers monthly, quarterly, annually or on a specific day. Admin can easily manage the fonts, paper size of the account statement PDF from the backend admin panel. Admin can now set the type of invoice (whether paid or unpaid) that he/she wants to show to the customers via account statement. Find out more at: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/4517
  16. Hello all, I need to create a feature on my WHMCS website. It's a Additional Required Information (WHMCS domain name) on my configure product page, when someone enter the domain name on that field I have to verify , that domain name have valid WHMCS license, otherwise they can't be able to add my product on cart. So how I can verify WHMCS license on my website. I know there is a verification method on WHMCS website https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php , but how I have this on my website. Anyone do this type of job, please let me know. Thanks
  17. So far I've hooked dedicated ip from tblhosting to viewinvoice.tpl and is assigned to paid services accordingly. What I'm trying to figure out : -> To show dedicated ip assigned in WHMCS Billing for -> Where you can view dedicated ip in the description as well. ( To help our billing member search for dedicated ip to be cancelled at ease by looking at customer's invoice items in WHMCS->Billing) For example : What is in my mind : How do I query the database tblhosting [dedicatedip] into WHMC->Billing->Invoices->Any customer's Invoice id description as shown above ? As far as I know, WHMCS admin .php file is encoded where we do not able to edit. Hopefully and I believe there is a way to append to show the dedicated ip !
  18. Hello, We have about 20 servers which we have gathered from 2 different sources in addition to our own one (everything is in whmcs/whm/cpanel environment). Therefore we have 3 name server clusters in total: 1. ns1.oldhost.com / ns2.oldhost.com 2. ns1.anotheroldhost.com / ns2.anotheroldhost.com 3. ns1.ourhost.com / ns1.ourhost.com This means that servers oldhostX.com use ns1/2.oldhost.com as a nameserver, servers anotheroldhostX.com use ns1/2.anotheroldhost.com and servers ourhostX.com use ns1/2.ourhost.com. What would be the most sensible way to get rid of those extra name servers and combine everything into our current ns1/2.ourhost.com nameservers? What kind of problems may arise to our customers during the process? The number of domains to be transferred from oldhost/anotheroldhost nameservers to ns1/2.ourhost.com is around 10,000. Br, -Jose D.
  19. A new version V5.0.0 of our WHMCS OVH, SYS & Kimsufi VPS/Dedicated Server Reseller and Server Management Module is coming soon. It will come up with a lot of new and attractive features. Now OVH users can fully automate the server provisioning. Admin Features: Resell Ovh, So You Start And Kimsufi Vps And Dedicated Server. Auto-Provisioning Dedicated/VPS Server After User Purchase. Allows White Label Email Piping. Reduce Overhead It Cost. Automatically Create Dedicated/VPS Products from WHMCS admin. Set Your Profit Margins for Additional IP’s. Manage Products & Config Options Prices from the WHMCS Admin. Send Automatic Notification To User For Spamming Or Overusage. Automatically Send Server Details On New Purchase Or At Reinstallation Time. Increase Your Sales By Selling Additional Addons Like Extra IP’s , Hard Disk And Control Panel License Etc. Client Area Features: Manage OVH, SYS & Kimsufi Server From WHMCS Client Area. Enable Or Disable FTP Backups From WHMCS Client Area. Manage IP’s & Buy Additional IP’s From WHMCS Client Area. Reboot, Reinstall & Netboot Servers From WHMCS Client Area. Upgrade System Resources From WHMCS Client Area. Run KVM & IPMI Console From WHMCS Client Area Enable/Disable Server Monitoring From WHMCS Client Area
  20. I have a case where I want to add a custom field for each product in the module after processing the add product. And the custom field will automatically appear on the order form. Or may be there is any ways to handle it, for example using hook ?
  21. My Payment Gateway only supports LKR Cash Client registration on my website is allowed in USD (not allowed in LKR) Product prices on my website are in USD. Therefore, from the Payment Gateway Settings, I have selected Convert To For Processing as LKR. After making the payment related to the payment gateway, the amount made in LKR will be invoiced in USD For example My site is priced at $ 2.94 with Web Hosting, which is 1097 LKR. if a payment of LKR 1097 is made, it will be noted on the invoice as USD 1097 That amount is deducted $ 2.94 and added to the account as a $ 1067 Credit Balance. This is a big problem for us See the invoice below Below is the Gateway Transaction Log Help us fix this Thanks everyone
  22. Hi, I'm writing this post because i have problems when i use my hook. I have tested all the things we can do with hooks and I have the same ending and a similar errors . For an exemple and show you what was the problem, I took the hook who can move down an child item. That doesn't work corretly and the site crashes. I'm putting here the error message : Error: Call to a member function getChild() on null in /var/www/html/includes/hooks/testhook.php:6 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Hook/Manager.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\SafeInclude::{closure}() #1 /var/www/html/vendor/illuminate/support/Facades/Facade.php(261): WHMCS\Hook\Manager->run() #2 /var/www/html/includes/functions.php(0): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic() #3 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/ClientArea.php(0): run_hook() #4 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/ClientArea.php(0): WHMCS\ClientArea->outputWithoutExit() #5 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Http/Message/AbstractViewableResponse.php(0): WHMCS\ClientArea->getOutputContent() #6 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-httphandlerrunner/src/Emitter/SapiEmitter.php(41): WHMCS\Http\Message\AbstractViewableResponse->getBody() #7 /var/www/html/vendor/laminas/laminas-httphandlerrunner/src/Emitter/SapiEmitter.php(31): Laminas\HttpHandlerRunner\Emitter\SapiEmitter->emitBody() #8 /var/www/html/clientarea.php(0): Laminas\HttpHandlerRunner\Emitter\SapiEmitter->emit() #9 {main} I followed this doc https://developers.whmcs.com/themes/navigation/ I'm entering correctly the name of menu items but I don't know why that doesn't works. Here is my code if somebody could help me : use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function (MenuItem $primarySidebar) { $primarySidebar->getChild('Account')->getChild('Edit Account Details')->moveUp(); });
  23. Hi, I have a WordPress Hosting Product created and I noticed that email templates sent to Web hosting are also recieved by WordPress Clients which i don't want. I usually have to manually send the WordPress Email Template. Is there a place I can choose what email templates are sent and not sent when a particular product is ordered. My workaround is probably using if/else statement in the default email template field like: if product is Web Hosting, send this, if not or if wordpress, send this instead.
  24. I have active accounts that I do not want to be suspended and then deleted, how can I configure that and where should I do it
  25. Hi there, I trust you are well. I am using the payment gateway https://github.com/PayFast/mod-whmcs. The callback refuses to work for manual payments since latest update. The original developers at the company called PayFast have been unable to find the problem. Willing to pay for a solution to the issue.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated