• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Found 5 results

1. It's that time of year again! Black Friday is upon us and that means big savings on WHMCS modules. If you're looking to add some new features to your WHMCS installation or just save some money, this is the perfect opportunity. We have a wide selection of modules on sale, so there's sure to be something for everyone. Whether you're looking for a new payment gateway, a better way to manage your clients, or just some general enhancements, we've got you covered. So don't wait – take advantage of our Black Friday deals today! Pick the module in our shop and use this Promo Code: BF80
  2. We have a product bundle with web design product and web hosting product. We also have a promo code which is applicable to the web hosting product, removing 100% of the value, one time. We link directly to add the product using the promo code in the link. At the checkout, at the bottom it says "PROMOCODE - 100% One Time Discount", and in the checkout table it has the "100% One Time Discount" line, but the value is always £0.00. I also tried changing it to a fixed amount but even so it still shows up as "£36.00 One Time Discount: £0.00". I'm pretty sure this used to work fine and coincidentally we upgraded from 6.x to 7.1 this week. Any ideas?
  3. So what does this addon mean? It means your customers can give out promo codes, AND no longer have to use those ugly affiliate links! We all know customers will make sure to use a promo code ... but will they make sure to use your link? No, not always. Enter WHMCS Affiliate Coupons In my opinion this is one of the best and one of my favorite addons -- the original version Affiliate Coupons by Frank Lazslo: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?31020-Affiliate-Coupons Unfortunately the addon has not been updated recently (and completely understandable), I decided to go ahead and put it up on my GitHub and start working on it. Latest update should be fully compatible with WHMCS 5.2+ So here's what's been updated so far: Updated Affiliate Cookie ID Updated Hook Cookie ID Updated Default Template Updated Client Area HTML/CSS Output Planned Updates: Restructure to only addon module Update admin area configuration, and layout Update templates and output Got an idea? Well post it on GitHub under issues! So what are you waiting on!? It's open source, so check it out on GitHub, and if you're feeling froggy, contribute as well! https://github.com/tripflex/whmcs-affcoupons NOTE: If you're using WHMCS 5.1 you will have to use the branch in link below, 5.2 has changed and the master branch is not compatible with WHMCS 5.1 https://github.com/tripflex/whmcs-affcoupons/tree/WHMCS-5.1
  4. I have tried this and can't figure it out. I am going to start a Script Sale, buy 1 Script and get a 2nd Script equal or lesser value 1/2 off. I would like to make a Promotional Code that will give a 50% discount to the Script that cost less than the higher Script. Is there a way to do this? John Cheshier
  5. i need to offer promotion code for get free privacy protection for domain names. is it possible to apply the promo code to DNS management or Privacy Protection. ? Thank You ! Shyamin

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated