Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'domain register'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

WHMCS.Community

• WHMCS Beta Program
    • WHMCS 8.10 Beta Discussion
  • The Latest WHMCS Release
    • WHMCS 8.9 Release Discussion Board
  • WHMCS.Community
    • Community Announcements
    • Introduce Yourself
    • MarketConnect Partner Product Status Updates
  • Using WHMCS
    • Pre-Sales Questions
    • Admin & Configuration Questions
    • Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support
    • Using WHMCS
    • Troubleshooting Issues
    • Vendor Discussions
  • WHMCS Showcase
    • Showcase Your Site
    • Share Your Best Practices & Tips
  • Developing & Extending WHMCS
    • Third Party Add-ons
    • Service Offers & Requests
    • Developer Corner
    • Building Modules
    • Share Ideas for WHMCS Modules
  • Community Competitions
    • News, Announcements & Blogs from WHMCS
    • Competitions
  • General Discussions
    • General Discussion
  • General Feedback & Assistance
    • Feedback
    • WHMCS.Community Tips & Tricks
  • Third Party Developers's Topics
  • Turkish International Discussions's Topics
  • Russian International Discussions's Topics
  • Spanish International Discussions's Topics
  • Portuguese International Discussions's Topics
  • French International Discussions's Topics
  • Italian International Discussions's Topics
  • German International Discussions's Topics
  • WHMCS Brasil's Topics
  • WHMCS Brasil's Tópicos
  • ModulesGarden Club's Topics
  • Hungarian International Discussions's Segítség
  • ThemeMetro Club's Topics
  • WHMCS Services Club's Topics
  • WHMCS Global Services Club's Topics
  • Katamaze's Free Scripts
  • Katamaze's Module Support
  • Zomex Club's Topics
  • 0100Dev Club's Topics
  • RactStudio Club's Topics

WHMCS Version

• V8.9.x Hotfixes
  • V8.8.x Hotfixes
  • V8.7.x Hotfixes

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Found 4 results

1. Hello I'm adding a new registrar and have problem with checking domain availability and transferring domain, cuz registrar doesn't have a proper whois and as they said they don't know how up time it will be in the future, so I need to work the way around it. WHMCS documentation says: my WHMCS version is: 7.1.1 I thought to use CheckAvailability to send requests to registrar service without using whois so I tried it but it doesn't work at all, the system doesn''t even go to the method. is there any way I can check domain availability without whois ? and does it matter what Order Form Template I use ?
  2. I've been searching for hours and can't find an answer to this specific problem: I tried registering a domain through the front end of the system, (for a different organization than my web biz, so a "real" registration). The module queue shows that the original registration with Reseller Club failed because of missing field 'state'. I found the answer to that problem and updated the client profile with the Province. All fields in the client profile are completed. When I press "Retry" the process fails with the error message: "Required parameter missing: username" The module debugging reports gives the following: Under "Request": Array ( [auth-userid] => ****** [api-key] => ******************************** [username] => [passwd] => xxxxxxxx [name] => [company] => N/A [address-line-1] => [address-line-2] => [city] => [state] => [zipcode] => [country] => [phone-cc] => 0 [phone] => [lang-pref] => en [posteddata] => auth-userid=******&api-key=********************************&&passwd=xxxxxxxxxx&name=%20&company=N%2FA&address-line-1=0&address-line-2=0&&&&&phone-cc=0&phone=&lang-pref=en ) Under "Response": Array ( [status] => ERROR [message] => Required parameter missing: username ) It seems as though the module is sending almost no registration information, and the response is halting the process on the first error (first empty field, "username") Is this a bug? Or is it me!? Appreciate any help. John
  3. Hi, I have two registers I'm using now, the older one I just want to keep for renewals for accounts that used them already. The new one I want to use for all new registers and renewal for customers that use the new one. Where can disable the old register so it's not option for new registration? Is there a way to choose a default register or disable the old one for new registration? Old is ENOM and the new is OnlineNIC Thanks, Charles
  4. I just checked OnlineNIC out and there prices are great and look very professional. Anyone have an experience with them? Do they like to take domains that expire right away or have any major issues at all? Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated