Instant KnowledgeBase ready to load

We are in the final stages of completing development of a ready to load Hosting /WHMCS Knowledgebase based on cPanel and WHMCS.

The KB has over 100 articles, covering all the popular functions of cPanel step by step and all of the functions that cPanel users have the most difficulty with.

You will also receive updates for new or revised KB articles as they are available at no extra charge!

The ready to load KB will be a easy to load with a a simple upload of a couple of files and follow a install link.

Also you can install it with a pre-existing KB or a make a fresh install.

We should have it out in about 2 weeks and are looking to see how much interest is out among the WHMCS community.

Also we are developing a series of videos that will go hand in hand with the KB step by step and should be completed in about 2 months (branded of course).

The estimated cost of the KB for the complete never-ending set is $49.99 but we are again looking for feed back..

Here is a list of all titles so far.

List of Titles.txt

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would be interested in this also

We are in the final stages of testing the installers..

We may be having the "Grand Opening" in 48 hours or less!

There are 2 different installs one for users that have no KB or want to overwrite what they have, and the second installer will add our KB to what someone already has in place.

Also we have decided to include in the inital purchase, updates, corrections and new kb articles as they are produced. for 1 year! After that a small renewal fee of $14.99 per year, will keep them coming!

Will this clear existing knowledgebase articles?

Cheers

Not unless you want it to.

We will have 2 different install packages. One that will give you a fresh install or wipe out any existing KB if you choose and one that will install without bothering your existing KB.

We would be interested in this having just moved over to WHMCS.

Is it possible to see an example article so we can judeg what it is you are selling.

Trevor

The best example would be to see them LIVE in our KB it is an exact model of what is being packaged for the first package so far. Titles, Categories and Content are editable if you want to add a personal touch.

VIEW >>> Live KnowledgeBase

Additional KB articles and corrections will be free for 1 year.!

Looks like there are a lot of very good articles in there.

Can not wait to be able to purchase this ;-)

I want to be the first one.

We are making sure that all is ready, testing over and over and over we do not want any install issues for anyone and want it to be as simple as possible for all. We have all that worked out , We are attaching our "Branding/Customization" option to the KB order process and that should be complete by tomorrow (07/30) so we should be ready for sales on 7/30 or 7/31.

The new Branding option will allow us to include:

1. Company Name:

2). Support Contact-- By way of (How you would want the reader to contact you for more support if needed - url link to support or another location, phone number):

3. Name of your Client Area--By Default WHMCS calls the login area for clients "Client Area", What do you call it?:

Other names that may have changed in "Client Area":

4. MY Details is:

5. My Services is:

6. My Domains is:

7. My Invoices is:

8. My Email is:

Cost $19.95 will brand the original 118 KB articles.

Future articles will be generic but you can edit as they come in or we can for a small fee.

The best example would be to see them LIVE in our KB it is an exact model of what is being packaged for the first package so far. Titles, Categories and Content are editable if you want to add a personal touch.

VIEW >>> Live KnowledgeBase

Additional KB articles and corrections will be free for 1 year.!

Great - a very nice collection of knowledgebase articles - comprehensive and useful.

I would deffo be up for an order when its ready, and I suspect that having now showcased it a lot of others will be as well!

Trevor

I would be interested as well

with regards to the branding i presume there will be no branding in the knowledgebase articles?

Cheers

Mark

NO infact we ARE offering Branding in the KB articles for $19.95.

The new Branding option will allow us to include:

1. Company Name:

2). Support Contact-- By way of (How you would want the reader to contact you for more support if needed - url link to support or another location, phone number):

3. Name of your Client Area--By Default WHMCS calls the login area for clients "Client Area", What do you call it?:

Other names that may have changed in "Client Area":

4. MY Details is:

5. My Services is:

6. My Domains is:

7. My Invoices is:

8. My Email is:

This will brand the original 118 KB articles.

Future articles will be generic but you can edit as they come in or we can for a small fee.

Content is King. Duplicate Content is not.

We have in fact linked some of the articles in 2 categories, such as The group of articles "Updating Your DNS at***** "" . We have listed under "DNS" and "Domains" as we find more often then not a customer that is looking for help has referred to "Domain" over "DNS" . We did the same for "Databases" and "phpMyAdmin".

BUT. The articles are only counted one time. there are 118 articles.

And Buyers are free to change categories, edit categories, edit KB articles if they like and list them under multiple categories or de-list them from multiple categories if they choose to. They retain all the control they always had.

We just wrote them and put them in categories to match the cPanel or the usage.

But this was a point that I am glad you brought up. It gave us a chance to explain how and why.

Thanks for the clarification

Do you know when this will be available?

Thanks

Mark

We are shooting for later today (7/30) BUT worst case may be (8/2) .

Making sure Branding is up to speed. Sorry for the delay.