Some google fun

talking about hoaxe my favorite is "zerg rush"

"returns a search page with 'O's eating the search results. Clicking each' O 'A Few times kills it. This is a reference to an early attack Known as a' Zergling Rush 'in the Blizzard game Starcraft. After all links Have Been Destroyed, the 'O's form the letters in reference to the GG standard formality end of game. "

Regards

talking about hoaxe my favorite is "zerg rush"

"returns a search page with 'O's eating the search results. Clicking each' O 'A Few times kills it. This is a reference to an early attack Known as a' Zergling Rush 'in the Blizzard game Starcraft. After all links Have Been Destroyed, the 'O's form the letters in reference to the GG standard formality end of game. "

Regards

did this on my nephews PC when he was not looking and he though his PC had a virus until i showed him and then he fell about laughing

How do you hit "I'm feeling lucky" on "google gravity" when as you start typing, the google search bar shift to the top with their dynamic search? :)

Point to the right hand side of the suggestion dropdown and "Im feeling lucky" appears.

Point to the right hand side of the suggestion dropdown and "Im feeling lucky" appears.

read what i stated

when as you start typing, the google search bar shift to the top with their dynamic search?
so you dont get the chance to use the "Im feeling lucky" button