InternetSecure.com Horrible

Diceplaya

Beware: I used one of the payment processing moduling included with WHMCS called InternetSecure.com . These guys are true scammers. After i set them up with my bank they completely cleaned it out and stole funds. They took all my personal information and blackmailing me with it..

You wouldn't believe the nightmare internetsecure.com has caused me.

• 2 weeks later...

InternetSecure is a gateway provider, a sub-service of Elavon Payments a major credit card processing company.

The real InternetSecure company based out Oakville Ontario is very reputable and offers a great service. I can see how you possibly installed a compromised module into whmcs that directed the card information and gateway information to somewhere other than what you were expecting. Do you currently use InternetSecure as your gateway provider?

Stealing? Please be more specific. If they are criminals I think you have a just lawsuit on your side. It's not like they are hiding, they are a registered Canadian business and affiliated with a major financial company.

If you mean you are being charged for services you did not order or being billed incorrectly then that may be a different scenario.

Please justify you claim, legitimate companies are not successful by draining peoples bank accounts, hackers and thieves are, that is why I find your claim to be a bit libelist. If they flat out stole from you I suggest you call the police, because they won't have any issue prosecuting in that case. You have proof and they are clear in the open.

Are you sure your account wasn't compromised?

I cancelled my account on Feb 10th, By email, Verbal and by registered mail.. This company continues to steal from my bank account.. Pure criminals

most likely you may have cancelled with them but if you have a direct debit etc. then you have not cancelled this with your bank, so your bank is still sending them money, so they are not stealing from you, but you are giving them the money.

too many people jump to " they are stealing my money" when they themselves fail to cancel direct debits or even paypal subscriptions

Edited by easyhosting

My Bank advised me to send them my cancellation by registered mail and to do a stop payment. They also told me that the company may intentionally change the dollar amount to evade their stop payment system. Thats exactly what there doing. Rick who owns internetsecure without any question is aware of my cancellation request. I've told him this by phone, email and registered mail. When someone knowningly takes money that isnt theirs I call this stealing. You can say its a *billing error* but i call it stealing..

Another thing to mention is that InternetSercure isnt secure at all, unlike most merchants they declined customers the option to apply AVS Support to avoid fraud payments. They purposely declined customers this option and also apply a $15 charge back fee. The charge back feee would be fine if they allowed AVS Support. InternetSecure.com customers are at a disadvantage and the company earns millions per year from this.. This was the main reason I wanted to get rid of these crooks..

most likely you may have cancelled with them but if you have a direct debit etc. then you have not cancelled this with your bank, so your bank is still sending them money, so they are not stealing from you, but you are giving them the money.

too many people jump to " they are stealing my money" when they themselves fail to cancel direct debits or even paypal subscriptions

InternetSecure uses preauthorized payments, which means they can take the fees from your bank account at the beginning of each month.

Another thing to mention is that InternetSercure isnt secure at all, unlike most merchants they declined customers the option to apply AVS Support to avoid fraud payments. They purposely declined customers this option and also apply a $15 charge back fee. The charge back feee would be fine if they allowed AVS Support. InternetSecure.com customers are at a disadvantage and the company earns millions per year from this.. This was the main reason I wanted to get rid of these crooks..

As a InternetSecure user myself, I know for a fact that AVS support can be configured for all 4 card types they offer. You simply need to go to Options > Account Settings in your merchant admin area and configure as you desire.

Aljibouri, Aseel @ Internetsecure.com was the one who provided me with bogus information regarding there services. She promised me there was no contract or terminate fee. She flat out lied. Ask yourself larwilliams why would someone go out of there way to publicly expose a company for no reason. http://www.internetsecure.com/ without doubt is the criminal organization I am referring to.

left msg may 4th VoiceMail - (905) 338-9779 - 11:38am Rick Nugent ( CEO )

left msg may 4th VoiceMail - 1-800-297-9482 - 11:44am

left msg may 4th - 1-800-297-9482 - 11:54am

These were my call logs trying to get ahold of the company today.. I call them daily, send them emails daily and also send them a cancellation request weekly.. This has been going on since feb.. I'm not even upset just very annoyed at the lack of basic ethics and worlds lowest quality of service.

As a InternetSecure user myself, I know for a fact that AVS support can be configured for all 4 card types they offer. You simply need to go to Options > Account Settings in your merchant admin area and configure as you desire.

You seem extremely confused and should restrain from posting false or misleading information. The company doesnt allow you to restrict stolen or unautherized Credit Cards being used. theives in high fraud countries simply take a credit card and provide any address, phone number, etc and internetsecure.com will allow this insecure transaction to take place without allowing you to apply AVS Support or restrict non AVS Support Credit cards from being allowed to use. Within the Hosting Industry this is an absolute nightmare. FYI spammers and criminal organizations use automated software to bypass insecure payment processors like internetsecure.com to gain access to hosting accounts. Once they bypass low quality credit card services like internetsecure.com they upload software which attempts to defraud bank accounts and send thousands of phish emails to * passwords and banking information.

Internetsecure.com is the worst type of credit card processor for hosting providers as they knowningly allow these type of transactions to take place to increase company profit. Because 99.9% of these transactions result in a charge back internetsecure.com earns an additional $15 charge back fee. The Hosting Provider ends up also having to pay the fee for the domain + Hosting account.

In my 20 years experience dealing with credit card merchants I can say without a doubt that internetsecure.com is the worst credit card processor for hosting providers. Also because of there low quality customer service, unethical behaviour and misleading business practices i would rate them the worst credit card processor in the world.

If I didnt send them daily cancellation requests then trust me i wouldn't care about couple hundred dollars. Its the fact they ignore my cancellation requests and continue to charge me that makes me write this. I've had better experiences dealing with nigerian businesses then these guys..

BEWARE: RIPP OFF ALERT INTERNETSECURE.COM

Edited by Diceplaya

You seem extremely confused and should restrain from posting false or misleading information. The company doesnt allow you to restrict stolen or unautherized Credit Cards being used. theives in high fraud countries simply take a credit card and provide any address, phone number, etc and internetsecure.com will allow this insecure transaction to take place without allowing you to apply AVS Support or restrict non AVS Support Credit cards from being allowed to use. Within the Hosting Industry this is an absolute nightmare. FYI spammers and criminal organizations use automated software to bypass insecure payment processors like internetsecure.com to gain access to hosting accounts. Once they bypass low quality credit card services like internetsecure.com they upload software which attempts to defraud bank accounts and send thousands of phish emails to * passwords and banking information.

Internetsecure.com is the worst type of credit card processor for hosting providers as they knowningly allow these type of transactions to take place to increase company profit. Because 99.9% of these transactions result in a charge back internetsecure.com earns an additional $15 charge back fee. The Hosting Provider ends up also having to pay the fee for the domain + Hosting account.

In my 20 years experience dealing with credit card merchants I can say without a doubt that internetsecure.com is the worst credit card processor for hosting providers. Also because of there low quality customer service, unethical behaviour and misleading business practices i would rate them the worst credit card processor in the world.

If I didnt send them daily cancellation requests then trust me i wouldn't care about couple hundred dollars. Its the fact they ignore my cancellation requests and continue to charge me that makes me write this. I've had better experiences dealing with nigerian businesses then these guys..

Please explain to me how I am "extremely confused" and "posting false or misleading information"? You said they don't allow merchants to enable AVS, I simply corrected you because they do. They allow you to do partial or full AVS verification. You can verify the CVN and reject based on that as well, in addition to allowing payment rejection based on GeoIP and country.

You do know it is simply not feasible to block payments from non-AVS supporting credit card companies right? From what I see, at least 25-30% of payments we get from legit customers are from credit card companies that do not support AVS.

Honestly, all you seem to be doing is ranting and slandering without a single shred of verifiable evidence.

P.S. You may wish to use a fraud checking tool like Maxmind, which will catch most fraud attempts. Any sane web host would do that.

Please explain to me how I am "extremely confused" and "posting false or misleading information"? You said they don't allow merchants to enable AVS, I simply corrected you because they do. They allow you to do partial or full AVS verification. You can verify the CVN and reject based on that as well, in addition to allowing payment rejection based on GeoIP and country.

You do know it is simply not feasible to block payments from non-AVS supporting credit card companies right? From what I see, at least 25-30% of payments we get from legit customers are from credit card companies that do not support AVS.

Honestly, all you seem to be doing is ranting and slandering without a single shred of verifiable evidence.

To explain why your are "extremely confused" is pretty simple. AVS means Address Verification System. I hope we're on the same page as this is pretty much standard in the Credit Card industry. However Horrible companies like internetsecure.com allow Non AVS Credit cards to process without allowing the "Merchant" which is you and me to "opt out" in regards to accepting non avs credit cards.

In regards to your comment "simply not feasible to block payments from non-AVS supporting credit card companies right" of course you should again restrain from posting false information as you might confuse others looking for a quality credit card processor.

And to verify your confusion and lack of understanding regarding your comment "you may wish to use a fraud checking tool like Maxmind, which will catch most fraud attempts. Any sane web host would do that. " If you had any understanding of how spammers & scammers bypass insecure credit card processing companies like internetsecure.com using "Non AVS Supporting Credit Cards" you would have restrained from such a misleading comment. When a * inputs a random address it usually is one that is within a 10K radius of where he/she. Because Internetsecure.com doesnt allow you to "opt out" of accepting "Non Avs Supported Credit Cards" this in return renders Maxmind useless.

PS. of course you are entitled to your opinion of internetsecure.com and I think if you operating a hosting company like lcwsoft.com you should maybe educate yourself on "basic" AVS information and why it is essential for hosting providers in this day and age. Otherwise avoid posting incorrect, false and misleading information that might jeopardize anyone looking to start a hosting company of their own.

I understand that human nature will force you to reply and if you do so please do it in a competent way. Thanks..

Edited by Diceplaya

To explain why your are "extremely confused" is pretty simple. AVS means Address Verification System. I hope we're on the same page as this is pretty much standard in the Credit Card industry. However Horrible companies like internetsecure.com allow Non AVS Credit cards to process without allowing the "Merchant" which is you and me to "opt out" in regards to accepting non avs credit cards.

In regards to your comment "simply not feasible to block payments from non-AVS supporting credit card companies right" of course you should again restrain from posting false information as you might confuse others looking for a quality credit card processor.

And to verify your confusion and lack of understanding regarding your comment "you may wish to use a fraud checking tool like Maxmind, which will catch most fraud attempts. Any sane web host would do that. " If you had any understanding of how spammers & scammers bypass insecure credit card processing companies like internetsecure.com using "Non AVS Supporting Credit Cards" you would have restrained from such a misleading comment. When a * inputs a random address it usually is one that is within a 10K radius of where he/she. Because Internetsecure.com doesnt allow you to "opt out" of accepting "Non Avs Supported Credit Cards" this in return renders Maxmind useless.

PS. of course you are entitled to your opinion of internetsecure.com and I think if you operating a hosting company like lcwsoft.com you should maybe educate yourself on "basic" AVS information and why it is essential for hosting providers in this day and age. Otherwise avoid posting incorrect, false and misleading information that might jeopardize anyone looking to start a hosting company of their own.

I understand that human nature will force you to reply and if you do so please do it in a competent way. Thanks..

Putting aside that you spent almost 2 paragraphs on poorly veiled personal attacks and insults, which only serve to weaken your argument, you do have ONE point: it should be possible to block payments where AVS is not available, and optional for those who wish to use the feature.

One issue is that you have misinterpreted my words and twisted them to attempt to validate your own views.

My comment that "simply not feasible to block payments from non-AVS supporting credit card companies" meant that a significant portion of legitimate payments come from credit cards where AVS is not supported. Are you going to turn away paying customers because their credit card company does not offer AVS?

Maxmind doesn't just do location checks, but 20+ different checks as detailed at http://www.maxmind.com/app/fraud-detection-manual . Combined with it's Telephone Verification service, experience shows that it can catch 99% of fraud attempts before they even get a payment page. Add AVS and CVN checks to your merchant account at http://www.internetsecure.com/ and fraud payments become next to impossible without having a physical or image copy of a credit card (as storing the CVC/CVN is not permitted).

If InternetSecure really did wrong you like you claim, you should be speaking to a lawyer, not posting on here.

Putting aside that you spent almost 2 paragraphs on poorly veiled personal attacks and insults, which only serve to weaken your argument, you do have ONE point: it should be possible to block payments where AVS is not available, and optional for those who wish to use the feature.

One issue is that you have misinterpreted my words and twisted them to attempt to validate your own views.

My comment that "simply not feasible to block payments from non-AVS supporting credit card companies" meant that a significant portion of legitimate payments come from credit cards where AVS is not supported. Are you going to turn away paying customers because their credit card company does not offer AVS?

Maxmind doesn't just do location checks, but 20+ different checks as detailed at http://www.maxmind.com/app/fraud-detection-manual . Combined with it's Telephone Verification service, experience shows that it can catch 99% of fraud attempts before they even get a payment page. Add AVS and CVN checks to your merchant account at http://www.internetsecure.com/ and fraud payments become next to impossible without having a physical or image copy of a credit card (as storing the CVC/CVN is not permitted).

If InternetSecure really did wrong you like you claim, you should be speaking to a lawyer, not posting on here.

You're a pretty smart hypocrite trying to take this conversation in the wrong direction to only fulfill your own ego and maybe mislead others. I only call you a hypocrite because you contradict yourself repeatedly and say stuff like "poorly veiled personal attacks".

I'm sorry you have confused someone pointing out common sense and false information with a personal attack on you. I might be wrong but i'm guessing you have close ties with "Rick Nugent" owner of internetsecure.com. He's the guy who is ripping me and my company off right now. I honestly have no desire to know the reasons you choose to make some stuff up to defend these crooks or why you threw in some off topic information everyone already knows.

In conclusion, I've made more then 1 point so learn to count.

Edited by Diceplaya

Please provide *one* example where I contradicted something I said previously in this thread :D I'm sorry if you have difficulty understanding what I am saying, but I'm not a smart hypocrite. I'm just explaining some things to you that you clearly do not understand.

The poorly veiled personal attacks referred to were the last sentence in your previous reply (pasted below), and your statements that anyone who disagrees with you using facts and knowledge is "extremely confused"

"I understand that human nature will force you to reply and if you do so please do it in a competent way. Thanks.. "

I have no knowledge of who the person you are referring to is, nor do I care. All I am doing is correcting misinformation and defending a company where there is no evidence of any wrongdoing. A quick Google indicates one complaint in 2012, posted within a few days of this thread (likely by you). The last complaint before that is dated nearly 4 years ago. If they were crooks as you claim, common sense would say that there would be more than one complaint in 4 years, would it not?

Please point out the other points you have made? Ie. not disproved by facts or common sense. There has been 1.

Please provide *one* example where I contradicted something I said previously in this thread I'm sorry if you have difficulty understanding what I am saying, but I'm not a smart hypocrite. I'm just explaining some things to you that you clearly do not understand.

The poorly veiled personal attacks referred to were the last sentence in your previous reply (pasted below), and your statements that anyone who disagrees with you using facts and knowledge is "extremely confused"

"I understand that human nature will force you to reply and if you do so please do it in a competent way. Thanks.. "

I have no knowledge of who the person you are referring to is, nor do I care. All I am doing is correcting misinformation and defending a company where there is no evidence of any wrongdoing. A quick Google indicates one complaint in 2012, posted within a few days of this thread (likely by you). The last complaint before that is dated nearly 4 years ago. If they were crooks as you claim, common sense would say that there would be more than one complaint in 4 years, would it not?

Please point out the other points you have made? Ie. not disproved by facts or common sense. There has been 1.

No point of me posting the same thing twice. For those who can read and count there shouldnt be much of a problem.

As I suggested before, if they wronged you, you should contact a lawyer. Complaining on a forum without any evidence will not do any good.

Dude stop posting false information and maybe you will regain what little dignity you have left. Since when did public opinions not matter. are you a communist? You don't need to answer that lol

Edited by Diceplaya