Ready-Made Knowledgebase Articles with Images for WHMCS

Are you looking for Ready-Made WHMCS Knowledge-base which is based on Latest version of cPanel/Softaculous and Domain Registrars?

- Professionally Written KB

- 73 Articles, Step by Step with Images

- Reviewed by peoples who is best in English and Grammar

- Frequent Updates

- Easy to Install (We will provide SQL File of WHMCS KB)

- Free updates up-to 6 month

- We're also working on 50 other Articles

- Whitelabel Articles

- Images will contain Watermark of your Company Name or Your Domain Name.

Demo Article (Only 1 Article)

Price: $49.9

More Info >> Order!

Category List:

+ Backup/Restore

+ cPanel - Control Panel

+ Databases

+ DNS - Nameserver

+ Domain Management

+ Email

+ FTP

+ Mail Filters & SPAM

+ Others

+ Security

+ Softaculous

For Checking List of Articles, Click on order link.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Version 1.1 Released.

1. 23 New Articles Added

2. 3x New Subcategory added to Softaculous Category.

3. 1x Article on Domain Registrar(DNS)

4. Image folder modified so in future we can easily add more articles.

Full list of new articles: http://premadekb.com

Note: For our existing customers, they can easily upgrade their KB version from 1.0 to 1.1 by uploading a upgrade only version.

• 2 months later...
I'm sorry, but for $50.00, I'd expect to see proper English AND Grammar written into those KB articles you have. That is way too much money to blow to have to rewrite the language to make any sence.

There is no any English/Grammar mistake in our PreMadeKB articles.

Demo article url: http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/2023/How-to-update-DNS-Nameserver-on-DynaDot.html

(Other Articles listed on dewlance.com is written by me for our use and articles written for PreMadeKB is checked by Article writers/grammar experts and we've a lot of customer and yet we did not receive any report for grammar error.)

There is no any English/Grammar mistake in our PreMadeKB articles.

don't you mean... "There are no English/Grammar mistakes in our PreMadeKB articles." :?:

Demo article url: http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/2023/How-to-update-DNS-Nameserver-on-DynaDot.html

(Other Articles listed on dewlance.com is written by me for our use and articles written for PreMadeKB is checked by Article writers/grammar experts and we've a lot of customer and yet we did not receive any report for grammar error.)

read that last sentence out loud and every time you pause for breath, add a comma! :)

grammatically, that would probably have read better as...

Other Articles listed on dewlance.com are written by me for our use. Articles written for PreMadeKB are checked by Article writers/grammar experts - we have a lot of customers, but have yet to receive any report of grammatical errors.

after a quick look at the dynadot article, I could see at least one grammatical error in there - it's readable and understandable, but not quite right... and looking at some of the other articles, you have a tendency to string sentences together with 'and' very often!

perhaps the following are your articles, and not part of the premadeKB package, but there are many spelling mistakes in them...

http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/15/Rules-on-SPAM-emails.html

We Strickly Prohibited Spaming on our server.

http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/33/Seprate-Invoice-for-my-Services.html

Seprate Invoice for my Services?

If you want to get a seprate invoice for your active services then open a ticket with us and we will move your account to our "Seprate invoice customers" group.

http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/8/How-to-Change-cPanel-Theme.html

if you're borred with Default cPanel Theme and want to other theme then you can change your cPanel Skin to 14 other skin.

there are probably a lot more - but that's just what I found from a quick look... even the opening page of premadekb.com contains spelling and grammar errors. :roll:

don't you mean... "There are no English/Grammar mistakes in our PreMadeKB articles." :?:

there are probably a lot more - but that's just what I found from a quick look... even the opening page of premadekb.com contains spelling and grammar errors. :roll:

Many of articles written on "Dewlance.com" is written by me and most of articles written on Dewlance.com are only for our own use and I already said in many forums that my english is not good but articles written for "PremadeKB.com" is checked by Grammar Experts and not by me.

Example KB written for PreMadeKB is http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/2023/How-to-update-DNS-Nameserver-on-DynaDot.html

We sold our articles to many customers and we received a ticket about fixing 2 articles(typo error) and we fix this in our new version 1.1 but yet we did not receive any tickets about grammar error.

(Thank you for mentioning about my faults but I assured you that all articles are written for PreMadeKB is checked twice by grammar checkers and also I spend lot of time on this articles. My english is bad and I can't improve this so this is reason of hiring a English expert for PreMadeKB Articles.)

Edited by DewlanceHosting

Many of articles written on "Dewlance.com" is written by me and most of articles written on Dewlance.com are only for our own use and I already said in many forums that my english is not good but articles written for "PremadeKB.com" is checked by Grammar Experts and not by me.

then it's probably not a good idea to have your articles and the premadekb articles in the same knowledgebase available from the whmcs demo link on your site (or this thread) - premadekb visitors will not just look at that one demo article, they will explore the knowledgebase and come across your badly-worded articles... they're not necessarily going to know which articles are in the package and which aren't.

it looks unprofessional and it might be costing you sales. shake%20head.gif

I know - i've already told you there is at least one error in that article... :roll:

We sold our articles to many customers and we received a ticket about fixing 2 articles(typo error) and we fix this in our new version 1.1 but yet we did not receive any tickets about grammar error.

perhaps others haven't spotted the grammar errors - or they've fixed them themselves!

i've checked some of the other premadekb articles, and the dynadot page is not alone in having grammatical and spelling errors - if your experts didn't pick them up, then perhaps you need to hire someone else!

two examples from your list of premadekb articles...

http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/2002/How-to-generate-a-cPanel-backup-and-sent-to-FTP-Server.html

From Dropdown menu, Select Backup destination to "Remote FTP Server", In Email filed enter your email address.

also, you (or whoever writes these articles) has the annoying habit of Capitalising words in the middle of a sentence for no good reason - as above with "In" - they're grammatical errors and they seem to occur in most of the articles.

http://www.dewlance.com/client/knowledgebase/2032/How-to-Create-a-Subdomain-in-cPanel.html

Under "Create a Subdomain" in the "Subdomain" filed

on premadekb.com, you even have an article heading with a spelling error in it - "How to Edit fine in the cPanel File Manager" :roll:

there are many others I could mention - spell-checking won't find these errors, your website and these articles need to be thoroughly proof-read... especially if one of your selling points is that they've been thoroughly reviewed by grammar experts.

reading_smiley.gif

(Thank you for mentioning about my faults but I assured you that all articles are written for PreMadeKB is checked twice by grammar checkers and also I spend lot of time on this articles. My english is bad and I can't improve this so this is reason of hiring a English expert for PreMadeKB Articles.)

hey, no offence was meant in criticising your English - your English grammar is probably better than my French grammar lol!

I was simply pointing out that there are currently multiple errors in this addon - the articles may be being reviewed twice by your grammar experts, but they're not very good at their job if they've missed the two above errors that I quickly found, plus all the other poorly-worded content.

at the end of the day, i'm trying to help you make your addon better - if you can do that by improving the grammar and spelling within the articles, then sales might increase and you might get richer! :idea:

Under "Create a Subdomain" in the "Subdomain" filed

Many many thanks, This will be fixed in next release.

on premadekb.com, you even have an article heading with a spelling error in it - "How to Edit fine in the cPanel File Manager" :roll:

at the end of the day, i'm trying to help you make your addon better - if you can do that by improving the grammar and spelling within the articles, then sales might increase and you might get richer! :idea:

This error was fixed in v1.1.

I know your comment is very helpful for me ;)

• 2 months later...

Version 1.2 Relesed.

Changelog's

1. InterWorx Articles merged with cPanel articles, It means you no longer need to purchase it separately.

2. Total Articles: 158 (96 on cPanel and 62 articles on InterWorx, Total 158 )

3. Minor grammar and typo fix. (Thanks to @brian! and some of errors was founded by us)

If your support/update is expired then still I can give you a sql db of minor grammar/typo fix. You will only need to import our sql DB.

If you need full v1.2 version and support is expired then you can purchase a Support/upgrade at very low price.

This has got to be the worst support I have ever dealt with. I ordered this over 48 hours ago and still do not have a working version. Version 1.2 is awful, every picture is dead and the developer doesn't seem to care. I will be filing a credit card dispute.

Sorry for inconvenience, Normally we reply within few minute or hours but today one of our server was crashed and also today is last day of filling income tax in our country.

Actually image is not showing on your WHMCS because of you are using WHMCS on naked domain. I just send you a fixed version for you. Please upload sql to your mysql server and then reply me(Check your ticket)

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Version 1.4 Released

1. 17 New Articles.

2. 1 New Category Added, 3 New Sub-category added.

3. Now our KB cover major mobile like iOS/iPhone and Android - Email related articles like how to setup,etc.

4. Tutorial on Mozilla Thunderbird email client.

Demo article

• 3 weeks later...
Version 1.4 Released

1. 17 New Articles.

2. 1 New Category Added, 3 New Sub-category added.

3. Now our KB cover major mobile like iOS/iPhone and Android - Email related articles like how to setup,etc.

4. Tutorial on Mozilla Thunderbird email client.

Demo article

I opened a ticket on your site but have not heard back

about renewal

• 4 weeks later...
I too have tried contacting you on several occasions including password resets and still nothing. I too would like to renew but cannot.

Your password has been reset and sent on your email and also I generate a new invoice for you.

With Regards,

Kunnu

PreMadeKB.com

• 3 weeks later...

Date: 19, September, 2016.

Patch Released for all version. Patch is free.

While checking KB we found that 3 articles have some errors like one of KB don't have a image, and some other error.

For patch please open a ticket and we will provide download link with missing images.

• 3 weeks later...