Ready-Made Knowledgebase Articles with Images for WHMCS

Works with v7?

Yes, Our KB support WHMCS v7.

Also, the Interworx articles are bundled with the cPanel KB?

Yes.

We'd have to manually delete those if not using it?

Yes, If you don't want to use Interworx article then you need to manually delete all category or articles however If you want then we can give you a KB without InterWorx Articles.

Any plans to expand your articles to include Plesk?

Yes, We are working on Plesk and DirectAdmin.

Update: We already test our KB with WHMCS v7 and also our customer's report us that Its work fine. No any issue with any version. Support v5, v6, v7.

Edited by DewlanceHosting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now PreMadeKB is working on Video Tutorial Project.

Here is Demo Video:

(Don't forget to set it to "HD" quality)

Please provide your feedback, It will be helpful for us to improve our Video tutorial and If possible then provide a idea that where we can host this or client will be need to host it on their own server or maybe on Youtube?

• 2 weeks later...
Are these scraped from other websites, or do you make them yourself?

I am a little hesitant because knowing myself, I'd want to check the spelling to ensure it is all accurate, can't say this works for me but I am looking.

Written by me, Grammar is checked by Grammar expert.

You can see, This tutorial which show in demo is written by me and not copied from anywhere.

Each and every tutorial is written by me in my own way, not copied from anywhere.

Potential issue that I foresee is that anyone could simply copy your current KB as it is, right now and use it as their own and you'd probably never know.

It the basic tutorial link you've provided the entire database of KB data?

For the value as I see it presently, not worth it.

Written by me, Grammar is checked by Grammar expert.

You can see, This tutorial which show in demo is written by me and not copied from anywhere.

Each and every tutorial is written by me in my own way, not copied from anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any current discounts to give this a test out, realistically for $51.00 as the price it's hight just for KB articles, I'd rather spend my day doing my own and saving myself money.

Most other scripts that actually benefit me cost a mere $19.95 for an owned license, if it was that value I'd consider it.

Potential issue that I foresee is that anyone could simply copy your current KB as it is, right now and use it as their own and you'd probably never know.

It the basic tutorial link you've provided the entire database of KB data?

For the value as I see it presently, not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any current discounts to give this a test out, realistically for $51.00 as the price it's hight just for KB articles, I'd rather spend my day doing my own and saving myself money.

Most other scripts that actually benefit me cost a mere $19.95 for an owned license, if it was that value I'd consider it.

Demo KB is included in our PreMadeKB.

Our KB contain near about 500 Images. We need to pay money to our whole team who help us to fix grammar, type error, etc. If we sell it under $20, $30 then we can't run this project for long time. It can be closed within few month but we want to run this for long time and not just for few month.

- We released more than 5 version and v1.6 will be released as soon as possible. (Latest version is 1.5)

We are active from 2014.:

Changelog's

Version: 1.5 - Last Updated: 19/11/2016

Version: 1.4 - Last Updated: 18/07/2016

Version: 1.3 - Last Updated: 6/02/2016

Version: 1.2 - Last Updated: 6/09/2015

Version: 1.1 - Last Updated: 30/03/2015

Version: 1.0 - Last Updated: 17/12/2014

If you will hire a tutorial writer then they will charge you at lest $20 to $30 for each article because of this article is technical article and total cost will be 209 KB x $20 = $4180 so $51 is very less. (Just think about it, We maintain update, We are active, We provide article + images and we put your website name/company name or logo watermark on images. ).

Pending Video Project: (Demo video of PreMadeKB project)

Well I've gone back and read the whole thread, I am not comforted by the lack of support that people seem to be receiving. I will pass sorry.

We have a many customer who have a big/small company, We never receive any complain regarding our PreMadeKB or about grammar, etc.

Do not judge our Plugin/Module by reading this thread however its depend on you.

DAMN ME DAMN ME DAMN ME for not reading all the way out to page 3. This product is HORRIBLE! Looks like something Marty Mcfly brought back from 1985 !!! Okay maybe that would have to be 1995, but still I mean REALLY? By the time you remove the Interworx junk, the articles with Siteworx in the screenshots, in our case Softalicious (cause we use Installatron) and limit things to just the Paperlantern cPanel there's maybe 30 articles making it almost $1.70 an article. Then you get to fix the grammar.

A HORRIBLE PRODUCT and I feel I need to add to page 3 out here and let people know. I have wasted $51 and since they don't offer a return policy I have a responsibility to share my experience through review. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

DAMN ME DAMN ME DAMN ME for not reading all the way out to page 3. This product is HORRIBLE! Looks like something Marty Mcfly brought back from 1985 !!! Okay maybe that would have to be 1995, but still I mean REALLY? By the time you remove the Interworx junk, the articles with Siteworx in the screenshots, in our case Softalicious (cause we use Installatron) and limit things to just the Paperlantern cPanel there's maybe 30 articles making it almost $1.70 an article. Then you get to fix the grammar.

A HORRIBLE PRODUCT and I feel I need to add to page 3 out here and let people know. I have wasted $51 and since they don't offer a return policy I have a responsibility to share my experience through review. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Please provide your domain name so it can be confirmed that you are our customer and not a fake review poster because of we have near about 50 cPanel paperlantern article and 35 to 40 articles on cPanel Softaculous.

Anyway, Anybody can see list of all articles from our site: premadekb.com

(About: 1985 article -- SiteWorx design is not like cPanel and they do not use advance design. You can see demo of their control panel. I can't improve it even If I want because of I am not a GUI designer of Siteworx. lol.)

I just read one of ticket related to KB and I think it was open by you. I apologize that you are not happy with our KB because of most of category like "Softaculous", "Interworx" is not used by you.

Please check our reply and we will add KBs which is related to your interest in Next version. (I will add KB which is related to shared hosting, cPanel, Softaculous Alternative which is used by you, etc.)

I feel bad that you are not happy but hope that I will add KBs in next version which is related to your interest ;)

• 2 weeks later...

v1.6 Released

Total Articles: 239

New Articles: 30

New Category: 2

New Sub-Category: 2

Category Added:

1. SolusVM

2. Installing a Control Panel (How to Install cPanel - Others articles will be added in v1.7)

New cPanel Tutorial: 7

(Tutorial on MultiPHP, Modsecurity and Two-Factor Authentication)

Article on Wordpress - Related to themes, etc

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I'm looking for a drop-in kb solution for whmcs and this looks reasonable.

Can you confirm if your images are working? So far I'm not seeing any images in your kb (demo site) and it looks like there are gaps where they should be leading me to believe they're broken links.

Thank you,

Jason

I have to admire Dewlances approach on his sales tactics.

The cost of the KB was $49.95 then the price jumped to $60.00 then Dewlance offered a 15% discount to bring it down to $51.00.

If you think you're saving anything, think again because you're actually paying $1 more than what was on the first page. :D

If you think you're saving anything, think again because you're actually paying $1 more than what was on the first page. :D

to be fair to Dewlance, they likely won't be able to edit the price in that original post as posts become locked after a set period of time - that's why a lot of developers don't put prices in their posts, as they know sometime later, they won't be able to change it. :)

that being said, there's nothing to stop them from contacting a moderator to get the price in that post changed or removed... that's certainly what used to be an option in the Infopro era, and I don't believe that's changed under the new regime.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

v1.7 Released date delayed. I do not blame on WHMCS Team. They are very good and nice but our product was listed in one of category and WHMCS removed our all positive reviews.

Maybe few articles will be not added in v1.7 but we will try to complete our promise and we will not broke your trust.

It will be released after few month but our customers don't need to worry.

• 1 month later...

v1.7 Released - Total 269 Articles & 1 Article updated.

• 30 New Articles Added
  • 8 Articles on cPanel (MX Entry, DNS, etc)
  • 5 New Articles on Installing a control panel like Plesk, DirectAdmin, Webmin, SolusVM, etc.
  • Wordpress (6+ Articles on WP)
  • Namecheap Article Updated.
  • 100+ Images added.
  • More...

If you like or dislike our KB then don't forget to post your review on WHMCS Marketplace.

We are thinking about working on DirectAdmin and Plesk but we need suggestion, This 30 Articles was added because of many of our customer suggest us to add article on MX Entry, DNS, Wordpress, Updating namecheap article, etc..

Note: Please open a ticket for v1.7 update, It can take long time so don't lose your patience unless we reply us with your upgrade files and images.