Owned License No Branding with 1 year update

Hello,

I bought recently license from WHMCS directly but our business committed plan didn't go properly so I am selling my Owned License No Branding for only $300 Canadian. I will pay for transfer fees if any.

Free update is valid until full 1 year Nov 24 2015!

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

No money should be changing hands without the license first being suspended/deactivated by WHMCS and the buyer opening a ticket to WHMCS.

You're not waiting on me here, no need to send me any note, you need to get back to the WHMCS ticket you have open about this and ask for direction, there please.

What you were told in that ticket about contacting me, is incorrect. Please post back to that ticket for further assistance.

A quick note here for those who will read this thread, licenses approved by WHMCS for resale are not permitted to be resold on these forums.

If you're interested in selling your license, please open a ticket to WHMCS Customer Service first, to be sure you're eligible.

*Owned

*Older than 90 Days

*Purchased directly from WHMCS

Also, buyers should avoid paying for a resold WHMCS license in advance without knowing if the license can even be sold.

Please contact WHMCS Customer Support.

I read the whole ticket and even I saw your pm. I still believe that exchange of money and license should be under whmcs rules only. If WHMCS is sure that transfer can be done, I will happily pay for it. I run a company and I respect other company rules also. So I will wait for 3 months as they suggest or if you have found another buyer you can sell the license to them.

Edited by bullten