Product selected is showing differently in the shopping cart

sarniahosting

Hello, this is my first time here. I am suddenly having an issue while ordering a VPS hosting plan. When I order the first plan and follow through to the shopping cart, oddly enough it is showing a reseller hosting plan. The first plan in the reseller hosting section of the website. If I choose the second VPS plan it will show the second reseller hosting plan in the shopping cart. I hope this makes sense the way I explained it. I cant figure it out. If you follow through the order process of any shared, or reseller hosting plan it works fine. I have attached a screen shot so you get a visual of what is happening after ordering the first VPS plan.

As a result no clients can order the VPS plan other than creating a sales ticket. Some guidance and your input is very much appreciated. I have just noticed this the past 24 hours, and am now realizing why my promo is not going as planned.

- - - Updated - - -

The link to the site is https://sarniahosting.com

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot (303).png

Not sure what you mean? Im not reselling the reseller club or anything. These are our resources.

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried adjusting the settings for the products and services section in WHMCS and cross referencing them with the reseller and shared hosting, nothing is popping out at me.

Thanks for your reply

- - - Updated - - -

I did configure the server under Products and services to show the server status. However, this is only for our server that is used for reseller and shared hosting. I did not do this for the server used for VPS nodes. I cant see that having an effect on it, but im not always right either.

what i meant was that when i used to sell VPS i did so thru a different company than the one i use for shared hosting. They had a module i could add to my whmcs to allow me to place orders and such. Then they would charge me and i would pay them, then i would collect from my client with my profit margin. The problem for me was that it cost me money every month regardless if i sold anything or not and i could not afford that so i stopped selling VPS.

In your case i would suggest opening up a support ticket, youll prob get a faster answer and i dont want to give you wrong info on this. It is strange for sure, im sure it prob has something to do with the conf but it would be better to let support help you on this one.

But please do us all a favor, when you find out please share it on the forum to help others who have the same issue... Thanks.

the problem is I think when you created the vps page, you probably just copied the reseller page and edited the text, but didn't edit the links...

so the "Order Now" links on the reseller page link to pid 5-8 (cart.php?a=add&pid=5 etc) - but so do the ones on the VPS page. :)

what you will need to do is edit your vps page and change the links to pid 10-13 - cart.php?a=add&pid=10 etc

@brian! You were absolutely right! I cant believe that! This must have been like this the last 2 months, oh my god the sales lost. I have been running adwords for the vps plans, and coupon discounts. I cant thank you both enough for your input. :) I am sure glad I tried this forum. Until next time.