My Site Was Compromised

saothan

I would guess that if you've already applied the WHMCS patch then the attack that defaced your site is much more likely to have occurred through some other vulnerability -- perhaps you have another out of date web app installed or your FTP details have been sniffed.

We applied the patches as they were released and while we've had many attempts to compromise our data, our logs indicate that they were unsuccessful. Our site was also never defaced.

I am understand that whmcs was release a newest security path reently, however my site still continue defaced by hacker. is they anyone can give a good advise? WHMCS team ignore my ticket about this, more than 48 hours do not answer it.

Websites get hacked all the time, why is it when it is whmcs people are always so quick to blame THEM. If you have regular backups of your site then just roll back a day or two. I would be talking to your host aswell.

Edited by mlew2
added quote for clarity