Brand New WHMCS Admin Theme

Hi there,

We're pleased to announce the release of our brand new WHMCS admin theme.

/http://whmcsdesigns.com/images/admin-screenshot.jpg

Feel free to Try it Out and Order Now

For a limited time you can save 10% on all of our products by entering '10off' at checkout.

Let us know your thoughts & feel free to open a support ticket with any questions.

admin-screenshot.jpg

Tough to give it a thorough spin though. Most of my time is spent in tickets and there is no access in the demo to see that area. Would also be nicer IMO if this were a responsive template like the client area templates.

Rest assured we have taken care to ensure that the clean user interface is consistent throughout every sub page. We decided that a live demo would be essential for customers to take the theme for a spin, but are being cautious with how much access we allow for security reasons.

Regarding the responsive aspect, the theme was initially designed to work on tablets & mobile devices, and although I was able to get close to a fully functional responsive theme, unfortunately it just isn't possible to get it done thoroughly due to the fact that 90% of the theme files are encrypted. This was a difficult decision to make but I wouldn't feel comfortable rolling out a product that doesn't function flawlessly on every page.

Perhaps in the future WHMCS will consider giving more access to the admin area to theme developers, but until then, it can't be done.

Thanks for the great response so far everyone, please let us know if you have any suggestions & requests!

Yea, I agree with all said above. Need to see more in the demo and also, (and this is THE biggie), really disappointed that this is not responsive. Nowadays, I wouldn't consider paying money for this unless it was responsive as all of the other admin options for mobile use are useless with WHMCS.

Pity you put all this work in to this and didn't make it responsive. A major oversight I would say. Sorry.

Yea, I agree with all said above. Need to see more in the demo and also, (and this is THE biggie), really disappointed that this is not responsive. Nowadays, I wouldn't consider paying money for this unless it was responsive as all of the other admin options for mobile use are useless with WHMCS.

Pity you put all this work in to this and didn't make it responsive. A major oversight I would say. Sorry.

As stated above, it really isn't possible due to the nature of the WHMCS admin templating system.

Admittedly I made a very good start with the responsive functionality (despite having to 'hack' a lot of it together due to limited file access), but in the end I reached a point where there was nothing more I could do.

Regarding the restrictions in the demo, is there any particular page/section you'd like to see? We will be reviewing the demo permissions tomorrow so will take your input into consideration.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Theme works a little bit clunky, it isn't what I've expected though. Not responsive, usage of timenewroman fonts at the homepage and more bugs... I've tried to refund my money, but without any luck. Beware if you buy from WHMCSDesigns, they won't refund your money in ANY way (see their terms & conditions)!