SEPA Direct Debit Gateway

MTL-Services

Hello,

I was wondering whether WHMCS users in the eurozone are interested in purchasing a SEPA direct debit payment gateway.

For those not knowing what SEPA actually is:

The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) stands for the European Union (EU) payments integration initiative. The SEPA vision was set out by EU governments in the Lisbon Agenda, March 2000, which aims to make Europe more dynamic and competitive.

Following the introduction of euro notes and coins in 2002, the political drivers of the SEPA initiative - EU governments, the European Commission and the European Central Bank (ECB) - have focused on the integration of the euro payments market. Since then, the political drivers have called upon the payments industry to bolster the common currency, by developing a set of harmonised payment schemes and frameworks for electronic euro payments.

Source: http://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/content.cfm?page=sepa_vision_and_goals

This might be of particular interest to German WHMCS customers, as all B2B and B2C direct debits transactions ("Lastschrift") have to be transformed into SEPA payments using BIC & IBAN by February 2014 (not sure about other jurisdictions).

The module will automatically create XML files for your banking software.

Interested?

Please state your country and language.

Questions?

Shoot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello,

I was wondering whether WHMCS users in the eurozone are interested in purchasing a SEPA direct debit payment gateway.

For those not knowing what SEPA actually is:

Source: http://www.europeanpaymentscouncil.eu/content.cfm?page=sepa_vision_and_goals

This might be of particular interest to German WHMCS customers, as all B2B and B2C direct debits transactions ("Lastschrift") have to be transformed into SEPA payments using BIC & IBAN by February 2014 (not sure about other jurisdictions).

The module will automatically create XML files for your banking software.

Interested?

Please state your country and language.

Questions?

Shoot!

Hi,

I maight be interested in.

My country is Spain and my current language is Catalan. It would be very desiderable the possibility to switch language as per costumer profile.

My contact email is dp(at)dominispersonals(dot)com

Thank you.

Toni

• 3 weeks later...

Joining the discussion !

We developped a custom module a few years ago, but it only worked with the specific French format (RIBs) and our module stopped working a few weeks ago in the middle of all those security upgrades.

I am now looking for a long-term solution of a SEPA payment gateway following the new European requirements, that France also has to adopt by Fev 1st, 2014.

Is there an existing working module ? Else interested in sharing resources to have one developed - I know I will so I'd rather have it benefit to whoever needs it, and I guess that will concern many WHMCS users in Europe.

Have a nice day,

Pierre.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

We're interested too; checked whmcs apps store but nothing actually outstanding. As workaround we've created a payment gateway to capture Customer's bank details and then we generate manually a file using our bank application SEPA compatible. This is a time consuming process, so we'll support any decent SEPA commercial addon.

Kind regards

Hi,

I've discussed this with WHMCS support and they replied to my query stating that the current Direct Debit gateway is not SEPA compliant but suggesting to open a feature request for it.

So please all of you that would like this to be included in future release as a WHMCS core feature please vote here to make it possible: http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/direct-debit-gateway-seap-compliant

best regards

• 2 weeks later...

We do have a fully functional SEPA module available that has been released in the WHMCS app store as well. We are limited by the functionality we have available through WHMCS but all in all I believe it is a solid solution that can be used by companies in all European countries that use SEPA.

We have focussed mainly on The Netherlands to begin with, but if banks in other countries have issues processing the XML files the module generates we are happy to look at improving this module to support those countries too.

Hi Sun,

With your module we'll be able to generate and send the files directly to the bank for processing direct debits SEPA compliant? I mean, no need of use an intermediate Direct Debit software provided by the bank?

If so, could I see a snapshot of backend screens? I've landed from WHCMS Apps Store to your site but I'm unable to manage on dutch or whatever the language the page is set to :(

You can reach me privately if you prefer.

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...