[Locked]eNom PRO Addon

Domain Import to WHMCS & 4 Admin Widgets!

WHMCS Admin Addon. Features include:

• Bulk Import Pricing for all of eNom's TLDs
  • Bulk Import Domains for existing WHMCS users
  • Displays your eNom reseller balance directly on the WHMCS admin homepage without modifying any templates.
  • Displays pending transfers with quick resubmit and resend links
  • Displays Expiring SSL Certificates in an Admin Widget
  • Displays eNom Account Stats, including number of registered domains and expiring domains
  • eNom NameSpinner template tag to easily add namespinner results to domain checker and shopping card pages!
  • Flawlessly integrated into WHMCS
  • Shows eNom Credit Balance on Admin Homepage
  • Native WHMCS v5+ Addon Plugin Architecture
  • Full integration with the eNom reseller API

See all the details on the enom PRO product page!

--or--

Buy Now!

I purchased Enom Pro over a year ago.

This addon has been super awesome for seeing what is going on at all times in my Enom account right on my WHMcs dashboard, along with being able to access my Enom account quickly from the dashboard.

Since then they have added tons of new features, and it just keeps getting better! I have also contacted support a few times and they have taken care of me and helped me out in a timely matter which is also a big deal for me when it comes to purchasing Addons.

I would definitely recommend this Addon to anyone using a Enom account with WHMcs.

-Tony

HostingDawg.com

I purchased Enom Pro over a year ago.

This addon has been super awesome for seeing what is going on at all times in my Enom account right on my WHMcs dashboard, along with being able to access my Enom account quickly from the dashboard.

Since then they have added tons of new features, and it just keeps getting better! I have also contacted support a few times and they have taken care of me and helped me out in a timely matter which is also a big deal for me when it comes to purchasing Addons.

I would definitely recommend this Addon to anyone using a Enom account with WHMcs.

-Tony

HostingDawg.com

Thanks for the testimonial, Tony!

• 4 weeks later...

Two Thumbs Up for ENOM Pro AddOn!

I was recently tasked with the job importing several hundred domains from ENOM to WHMCS. Needless to say, I was not very happy about the prospects of having to do this manually, so I did some hunting around and found the ENOM Pro AddOn...and I can't tell you how thankful I am now!

Not only did it easily save me several days of manual data entry, the developers went above and beyond to quickly incorporate a couple small features that made it EVEN EASIER to import all our domains, sync our renewal billing dates / expiration dates and get everything assigned and working seamlessly!

Hats off to the responsive team at Circle Tree and thanks a bunch for all the great and timely support!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is it possible to import the list of TLDs from eNom and then have WHMCS send prices back to eNom?

Would rather handle all my price setting within WHMCS..

The simple answer is yes, you can import all the tlds and pricing; the second part is where it gets more tricky.

The pricing is read-only, it cannot write back to enom. However, if you are only taking domain orders through WHMCS you will not need to update enom's pricing as all orders will come directly through WHMCS and use the pricing you have already set up.

If you need to sell both directly through enom and WHMCS, you could adjust your pricing on enom and then reimport the pricing, because our addon handles updates as well as the original import.

If you have further questions about your specific scenario, we would highly encourage you to open a support ticket with us directly.

Regards,

Carolyn B.

Circle Tree customer Support

http://mycircletree.com/

When customer initiate transfer, do admin need to do anything, or is that initiated automatically?

It depends on how your eNom registrar is set up in WHMCS. Because there are multiple settings that can influence this situation, it would depend on how you have your specific configuration set up. So, depending on your set up, you may have to approve it, or it may go through automatically. Since this is a WHMCS issue, please open a support ticket with us or WHMCS directly; if they are unable to assist you, we'd be happy to provide any help we can.

Regards,

Carolyn B.

Circle Tree Customer Support

http://mycircletree.com/

• 4 months later...

Hi guys. Anyone can help? I am facing some issues installing Enom pro-addon

I got some errors.

1. I upload the add-on and extracted as it is

2. Activate it with license and even able to pull price from Enom Test API.

3. Edit some tpl as instructed and append those code at the bottom of the templates

4. Copied over Enom_srv.tpl over to active templates etc.

Then when I browse the Client Area page I got the following errors

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/crystech/public_html/Clients/modules/addons/enom_pro/includes/class.enom_pro.php on line 1345

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/crystech/public_html/Clients/modules/addons/enom_pro/includes/class.enom_pro.php on line 1345

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/crystech/public_html/Clients/modules/addons/enom_pro/hooks.php on line 664

Any helps are greatly appreciated.

Regards

Hi guys. Anyone can help? I am facing some issues installing Enom pro-addon

I got some errors.

1. I upload the add-on and extracted as it is

2. Activate it with license and even able to pull price from Enom Test API.

3. Edit some tpl as instructed and append those code at the bottom of the templates

4. Copied over Enom_srv.tpl over to active templates etc.

Then when I browse the Client Area page I got the following errors

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/crystech/public_html/Clients/modules/addons/enom_pro/hooks.php on line 664

Any helps are greatly appreciated.

Regards

It turn out to be some bugs + incompatibility with my theme and Bob Gregor(Mycircletree) really provide a good support in his product and finally resolved my issue. His efforts in fixing my problem surely gain my confident in purchasing his next product should I need it.

And enompro_addon work very well and highly recommended for someone who needed ease of enom management :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It turn out to be some bugs + incompatibility with my theme and Bob Gregor(Mycircletree) really provide a good support in his product and finally resolved my issue. His efforts in fixing my problem surely gain my confident in purchasing his next product should I need it.

And enompro_addon work very well and highly recommended for someone who needed ease of enom management :)

Bob, could you check to see if this add on would work with my theme? portlandstandard.net/clients

Thanks,

Bob, could you check to see if this add on would work with my theme? portlandstandard.net/clients

Thanks,

From what I can see, it looks like it should work fine. The NameSpinner is a single ${smarty} tag that uses AJAX to get the results & insert them into the page.

• 3 months later...

We're preparing for the release of eNom PRO V3.0, and could use the help of some beta testers with our release candidate.

New features in V3.0.00 Include:

• 3rd party whmcs themes for testing / QA, including support for SwiftModders
  • compatibility checker support
  • WHMCS 6.0 support
  • added delete tld from whmcs
  • added whois server status filters
  • added GZip compression for widget ajax responses
  • added SSL reminder tests based on statuses
  • added counts to the page navigation
  • improved handling of errors for the domain import page
  • extract pending domains transfer to use widget API
  • fixed update notification bug in the credit balance widget
  • fixed Auto-Upgrade folder bugs
  • fixed domain pagination
  • licensing improvements
  • refactored domain transfer action ajax
  • updated ioncube encoder to php53
  • fixed WHMCS admin roles widget chooser title display
  • fixes for whmcs v4 admin sidebar
  • repaired pending verification widget admin home screen view
  • interface and CSS improvements
  • bootstrap tooltips
  • improved documentation and screenshots
  • improved IP address exception handling help message
  • added help page with ajax support

To help beta test, please open a ticket, and we can send a beta copy: Open a ticket here to help beta test!

Edited by bobbravo2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been using Enom Pro for a few years. I really like it. I upgraded the billing system to WHMCS 7.1.2 / PHP 7.0 and found that the 3.0.0.5 release that you get from them no longer worked properly on WHMCS 7.1.2 [and if running PHP 7, did not work because it was encoded with a different version of Ioncube].

I opened up a support ticket with them, and they provided me with a version that they said would work. And indeed it does work. Seems to work fine. I'm not aware of any missing functionality. I'm happy.

Mike

• 6 months later...