iWHMCS not compatible with IOS7

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The app crashes for me sometimes also but I find it very useful overall. It crashes for me when I send product related emails manually but the emails do send. I think it's something to do with charterer encoding or UN-supported characters.

There's a bug I've noticed when replying to tickets from iWHMCS it'll use the name (null).

The app crashes for me sometimes also but I find it very useful overall. It crashes for me when I send product related emails manually but the emails do send. I think it's something to do with charterer encoding or UN-supported characters.

There's a bug I've noticed when replying to tickets from iWHMCS it'll use the name (null).

the null and all the text not spacing out in sig is a bug in whmcs, apparently its on the 5.3 fix log.

• 2 weeks later...

I really wouldn't expect any update on the app soon, with WHMCS 5.3 and all the other issues they are focusing on, iWHMCS really does seem to have low priority (considering IOS6 & the last update being dated 2011).

Though I'd also say the mobile edition (not the app) is better, more appealing and cheaper so might just be best moving forward on that?

That being said this is a commercial module so it really should be pushed to the top and made compatible.

Edited by Alex - Arvixe

Though I'd also say the mobile edition (not the app) is better, more appealing and cheaper so might just be best moving forward on that?

I was under the impression that this is a "beta" product and there's problems with it too. I'll have to look up the forum thread.

Can anyone confirm the mobile edition works?

I was under the impression that this is a "beta" product and there's problems with it too. I'll have to look up the forum thread.

Can anyone confirm the mobile edition works?

I'm not sure if it is still beta or not, can you link me to some of the issues that has been reported?

As for being compatible, I'd honestly be surprised if it isn't as essentially it is just a responsive mobile design, not an app itself - hence it being compatible with a large number of devices & software.

I can also confirm the iwhmcs app crashes on startup in ios7.

Was working fine on ios6, hopefully some input from whmcs staff can give us some insight on whether they are aware and will be providing an update in the near future. This is a paid addon and i would expect it to be compatible with the device and OS it was designed for. It's an iPhone app and should be updated to function with the latest ios.

in any case, please let us know if there will be a fix/update.

Cheers