Quantum Vault Client Management Module

I recently converted from the Quantum Gateway Module, to the Quantum Vault Module, and soon realized the client looses a lot of control, as to managing the credit card they have on stored file. So, I created a module to allow the client to manage their credit card stored in the Quantum Vault. The module allows the client to add a credit card on file, remove their credit card on file, and enable/disable auto processing of their credit card. I am using this module on my own system now, and have not released it to the public yet. I'm trying to determine if others have a need for this type of module. Below is a link to some screenshots. Please let me know if you would be interested in the module. If there are several who want it, I may put it in the WHMCS App Store.

Screenshots: http://www.siteox.com/quantumclientcc

Thanks,

Sean

Rob,

It basically uses the Quantum Vault API to get the last four of the credit card number, the card type, and the expiration date. It does not pull the full credit card number (only the last four is available from the Quantum Vault API). It also does not have any API passwords in it. It internally queries the WHMCS database, and uses the Quantum Vault API information, you already have stored, to process the requests. So, it does not violate the security of the Quantum Vault module. If I release it in the WHMCS App Store, it would be encoded and licensed using the WHMCS licensing key method.

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
I would be interested in hearing more about this module. I'm looking for a way to use quantum vault and allow customers to update their Credit Card information.

It was a definate requirement for me, once I converted to Quantum Vault. I had clients ask me to update their cards. I wanted a way for them to be able to update their card information, on their account (self service solution).

I haven't released the module yet, and created this post to see if anyone would even be interested in it. I will work on getting it released in the next couple weeks. I'll post back here once it is available.

Thanks,

Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Quantum Vault Client Management Module has now been released!

The Quantum Vault Client Management module, adds functionality to WHMCS to allow clients (and admins) to manage their credit card on file in the Quantum Vault.

Features:

• Works interactively with the Quantum Vault API to add/remove credit cards
  • Clients can add credit cards on file
  • Clients can remove their credit card on file (feature can be enabled/disabled by admin)
  • Clients enable/disable automatic processing of their credit card (feature can be enabled/disabled by admin)
  • Provides information about credit card on file in client area (last four of credit card, card type, expiration)
  • Credit Card expiration notice displayed in client area when credit card has expired
  • Forced redirect to update credit card upon client logon when expired (feature can be enabled/disabled by admin)
  • Updates WHMCS Admin console to allow modifications of client credit cards
  • Keeps the last four of credit card, card type, and expiration in local db for reference
  • Updates the last four of credit card, card type, and expiration in local db when invoice is paid

More Information:

Screenshots

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Changelog

To purchase this module, please click here.

Edited by SeanP

Great Module! There was an issue with WHMCS that I found and reported regarding the ability for CC# information to be saved to the local database instead of to Quantum Vault when using the "Credit Card Information" link from the Client Summary screen. Clearly this is a huge problem as most people are using Quantum Vault because they don't want any CC#'s touching their network for PCI security reasons. This module fixes that issue and clicking "Credit Card Information" now takes you to the Clients Quantum Vault screen for updating the CC#.

I also like that it converts the Quantum short codes for Credit Card types to a complete description such as VI to "Visa" and AE to "American Express". This makes the templated emails being sent to customers much more professional and readable.

Great Module and I highly recommend it. So far it works as advertised and I haven't run into any bugs.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Version 1.1, of the Quantum Vault Client Management Module for WHMCS, has just been released. This is a new stable release that includes an exciting new feature. Clients now have the ability to make manual payments, with the credit card they have stored on file (in the Quantum Vault). So, they no longer have to re-enter their credit card information when trying to make a payment from your web site.

More Information:

Screenshots

Changelog

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Version 1.5, of the Quantum Vault Client Management Module for WHMCS, has just been released. This is a maintenance release to remove SSLv3, as it is no longer allowed by Quantum Vault. A spinning progress indicator feature was also added.

More Information:

Screenshots

Changelog

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...