Cron Jobs not working since upgrading to 5.2.2

robster

I upgrade my WHMCS install to 5.2.2 the oter day and now the daily cron job will not run. If i try to run it manually I get:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request........

Can anybody suggest what has happened? This cron job has run for many months if not years and has 'survived' a couple of WHMCS upgrades in the past without issue.

Thanks.

Edited by robster
SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED

Hi. This is what the server company said:

root@vps [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/clientarea/admin]# php -q cron.php

Segmentation fault

In addition, this is currently generating core dump files, below is the extracted information from them:

Core was generated by `/usr/bin/php /home/xxxxxx/public_html/clientarea/admin/cron.php'.

Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.

Is this any help?

Rob

Wish someone could mark threads like this as solved, or even "mistake", cause it wastes time for those of us searching through the forums for real issues.

P.S. I'm not faulting the original poster for posting this, I would do the same. Just wish it could be cleaned up, after its discovered that it's not really a WHMCS issue.

Wish someone could mark threads like this as solved, or even "mistake", cause it wastes time for those of us searching through the forums for real issues.

P.S. I'm not faulting the original poster for posting this, I would do the same. Just wish it could be cleaned up, after its discovered that it's not really a WHMCS issue.

Dear God, it's less than 10 hours since I started this thread. WTF! This was a REAL issue and one that had me stumped for most of the day. This is also not a mistake - I still do not know what caused this issue that I had to recomplile PHP - it could well be a WHMCS issue! but there has hardly been time enough for anybody to comment yet. I would have thought that me stating that I got it working after recompiling PHP would be actually useful in case some other member had this same REAL issue.

OK, just for you then

SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED

I doubt that it's monitored by WHMCS, but the Forum Help & Reports Forum would probably be the right place to make this suggestion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...