Security patch

adamn

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems the security patch causes a problem with adding domain names to cart ( at least for our version anyway )

can you please tell us more detail ? because i try to add a new order with domain and hosting account,it seems working well.

Seems the security patch causes a problem with adding domain names to cart ( at least for our version anyway )

v.5.0.4 had the same issue - when checked domain and it was available then click order button (cart.php) it should be domain configuration before checkout but it was checing domain availability again.

I downloaded patch from whmcs.com again and uploaded to server - now looks ok

v.5.0.4 had the same issue - when checked domain and it was available then click order button (cart.php) it should be domain configuration before checkout but it was checing domain availability again.

I downloaded patch from whmcs.com again and uploaded to server - now looks ok

Check your creditcard payments are working ok from the client side. We are seeing it not send out confirmation emails for payment, or adding to the gateway log

Hi

Just ran the security update for version 4.2.1 using the 4.2 Series patch. When I visit the site or admin area I get a ionCube error stating that the version of ionCube is not supported. Should I update ionCube? will it affect the older pages? I would have thought that the updates would be for that same version.

Dave

I'm running 5.1.3 right now, and I'm having afraid about this update can break something.

Updated from 5.1.3 to 5.1.4 (security patch) and PayPal IPN is now broken :(

Invoices remain unpaid despite the customer's payment.

creaty, you got some solution about your problem from the support team?

Anyone updating from 5.1.3 had some other issue?

Regards

Edited by diegolweb

I'm running 5.1.3 right now, and I'm having afraid about this update can break something.

creaty, you got some solution about your problem from the support team?

Anyone updating from 5.1.3 had some other issue?

Regards

No, sorry, i have no solution for the PayPal callback.

I have not contacted the support team.

Tired. Too many bugs in each WHMCS update...

Too many bugs in each WHMCS update...

QFT

Seriously, a two-for today? First, the 5.2 upgrade doesn't work from the latest 5.1 version, and breaks admin login (apparently a SQL script got missed or some such) and the security patch released the same day causes problems with cart, PayPal, and now requires a different IronCube version?

5.2.r2 upgraded to 5.2.1 stable

General Settings / Security / Captcha Form Protection = Off when logged in

Login as Client and on home page (clientarea.php) check domain availability then click Check button, domainchecker.php page should gave results, but I'm getting blank page

I've reported this as bug in beta.

Could you verify that on your end as well

5.2.r2 upgraded to 5.2.1 stable

General Settings / Security / Captcha Form Protection = Off when logged in

Login as Client and on home page (clientarea.php) check domain availability then click Check button, domainchecker.php page should gave results, but I'm getting blank page

I've reported this as bug in beta.

Could you verify that on your end as well

so you report these in the beta and they release a ''stable'' version with the bug you reported, these is really not good.

The key question which should be answered by one of the techs is what do you do if you are running version 5.1.3 or later?

There was no mention of those versions at all. At the least, they should have said something, even if 'No action is required for versions 5.1.x or later'. :(