Flex - The new customisable & mobile friendly theme for WHMCS

Introducing Flex. The customisable & responsive theme for WHMCS

It's time to add a new layer of flexibility to your client area. Flex is very easy to customise & brand and completely mobile-friendly.

[Order Now for just $39] - [Find Out More]

Key Features:

Easy to customize & brand

Using our powerful Flex Editor WHMCS addon you are able to customize virtually every element of Flex. From colors, to typography, to branding. You have complete control over how your client area looks, even without any coding skills!

Responsive & Mobile-Friendly

Using the latest CSS3 web technologies we have been able to completely recode WHMCS and create a theme that scales beautifully across all platforms. Flex is completely functional on mobiles, computers and tablets without sacrificing the theme’s aesthetics!

Appealing User Interface

Flex is designed from the ground up to offer your customers the best possible user experience. We've visually enhanced every element of WHMCS to create a stunning yet functional theme. By carefully using spacing & contrast, Flex gives users an overall much cleaner experience.

View the demo:

Theme

https://whmcsdesigns.com/demo/

Email: test@test.com

Password: test

Theme Editor

https://whmcsdesigns.com/demo/admin

User: test

Password: test

Go to Addons -> Flex Editor

Note: Saving the theme editor will not update the live theme on the demo client area.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Will the theme be updated on new releases of WHMCS?

A. Yes, we will update the theme shortly after a new version of WHMCS is released in which the client side templates have changed. We offer free updates for 12 months after the template is purchased, after which we reserve the right to charge a small fee for updates.

Q. Can I use my company logo on your theme?

A. Of course! You can use our special theme editor to easily replace the logo in the theme without having to modify the template files. Alternatively, you can just replace our logo with your own in the theme folder.

Got a question for us? Feel free to contact us before you order!

[Order Now for just $39] - [Find Out More]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a lot of people have been asking us how easy it would be to integrate the theme into their own website design. Thus, I decided to try this with one of my other websites, and you can see the result in the image below.

http://whmcsdesigns.com/images/integration-example.png

I think it came out great and didn't take me much time at all to complete.

Nice work Jay, looks great on iPhone.

Thanks!

Hi

considering who designed the theme and owns the site this is for sale on my only question is will updates to this theme be provided? The reason I ask is because I know he also had involvement in yourwhmcs.com and after selling a bunch of premade themes with the promise of updating them the site vanished ... I trust that you wouldn't do that but this doesn't seem to be just your venture?

Hi

considering who designed the theme and owns the site this is for sale on my only question is will updates to this theme be provided? The reason I ask is because I know he also had involvement in yourwhmcs.com and after selling a bunch of premade themes with the promise of updating them the site vanished ... I trust that you wouldn't do that but this doesn't seem to be just your venture?

Hi Paul,

Valid concern, I'm glad you brought that up actually as a few people were unsure about what happened with YourWHMCS.com

YourWHMCS was initially a joint venture between myself and a developer friend in which my only role was theme designer. I wasn't in charge of development/marketing, and my partner wasn't able to handle the workload of updating all of the themes to WHMCSv5. I attempted to buy out the rights to the themes so that I could take over & update them myself but to no avail.

Having worked hard to build up a good name for myself in the hosting community, I was forced to forfeit my shares in the company & step down as the designer. The owner didn't have enough time to commit, and was forced to make the decision to shut down the company. I had no part in this decision & it was out of my power to prevent it.

Rest assured, WHMCSDesigns is completely owned & operated by both myself and Jay from LicensePal, and our products are completely hand-crafted by us. We both have excellent reputations in the industry and are in this for the long run! :)

Hope that cleared up any concerns you have, Paul.

• 2 weeks later...
When will this be updated for the template changes in 5.2.3?

Was told via support ticket by Jay that an update would be a week ago. Keep this in mind, its a nice product but not if it isn't updated in a timely manner, especially given the price!

Really sorry about the delay, we've both been very busy this week. I promise I'll have the update done by tonight.

Ηi Jay,

Very nice job indeed, responsive is going to be needed. Could you please add a product to your demo https://whmcsdesigns.com/demo/ so we can see the ordering process?

Hi Jay,

Would you please also update the Web20cart orderform to be mobile friendly and work well with Flex?

We had been planning to integrate a couple of order forms in to the Flex theme. My aim is to have this done in about a week.

Hey

The integration of WHMCS in your customer's site looks great.

Im a newbie to whmcs and was wondering how you accomplished it? Was it done with an iframe or is there a standard WHMCS widget/code fragment that is available to accomplish it?

Thank you

Thanks! The theme is created with template files that are stored in the WHMCS folder. Each page has it's own template file, and there are two global template files, header.tpl and footer.tpl, as well as all the CSS, which are loaded on all the pages. To do an integration, you have to copy your website HTML code into the header and footer so it wraps around the template nicely.

I hope this helps.

I'm pleased to say that we've now released the update to theme that includes the integrated order forms, bug fixes and some visual enhancements. You can grab the latest version of the theme from our client area. We are about to send an email to our existing customers regarding the new version.

Will you be updating Flex for WHMCS V5.2.4 ?

Yes, unfortunate that the new version was released just after we pushed our last update. We will try to update it tomorrow, another email will be sent out to customers when that has been done.

Jay,

I'm very interested in this theme, but I have some questions.

I already have a theme set up that I really like and do not want to change (links in my signature). Is is possible to integrate your theme into my theme ?

I basically want everything to stay as it currently is, just be responsive.