Client cPanel Login button on main client area page

jgsketch

Currently a client can click on the "Hosting Packages" button and view details to access the cpanel button. Can I move this button and make it part of the main menu on the clientarea main page? Also, what file does this reside in, I could not find it in the clientareaproductdetails.tpl. Thanks.

• 3 years later...

I found that the button in the clientareaproductdetails.tpl code is controlled by :

<div align="center">{$moduleclientarea}</div>

I have added it to the clientareahome.tpl page, but nothing is showing, do i need to add something else to make it function on this page ?

Thanks,

Shawn

• 1 month later...
So Frank, Would you like me to post the code here from one of your modules that you sell?

The code is to be removed from here.

Sure, if it can help someone fix a problem. I've posted a ton of my own code on here.

I can't remove it anymore, feel free to report it if you'd like it taken down.

Frank,

When you purchased the clientareahome mod you agreed to the terms and conditions of the EULA

Section 2(b)

(b) Distribution.

You may not distribute registered copies, or part thereof, of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT

or SCRIPT to third parties.

This clearly states that you are not to re-distribute any part of the code.

I would suggest that you also make every effort to remove the code that you have posted here.