stop credit being automatically applied to invoices for only one client

Real Webspace

Is it possible to not have credit automatically applied to invoices(General Settings >> Invoices >> Disable Auto Credit Applying), but for only one client? If not I think this would be a great feature.

My situation is as follows:

Client A has a debit order going off every month, and since its bank to bank, I need to manually check my statement and add the payment to the due invoice for hosting services. Even if it were a credit card recurring payment, the invoice would be generated, then credit added, and the credit card would not be billed (Thats my understanding). However they wish to add credit so that they can order and pay for domains so they are registered as they are ordered, instead of having to make payment each time.

Messy solution:

While writing this, I realised a not-perfect solution would be to have the client create a new account on WHMCS, add credit to this account, and order domains through this account. It would work, but its rather a messy solution.

Edited by Real Webspace
added detail

• 1 month later...