Gocardless Module Needs Improving

Si

I have a ticket raised with support for this as I've clarified it with GC staff.

Selecting 'INSTANT ACTIVATION' in the module setup, so that invoices are marked paid instantly, is not working.

This causes real issues. As below:

Further, when an invoice has had a Direct Debit agreement setup on it, the invoice needs to hide the payment option button. I have customers setting up Direct Debit agreements and because the invoice is not being marked paid immediately, they have come back in a few hours or even days later and changed to another payment method and made payment through that.

This means they pay twice because they don't realise the DD is already in processing.

We need to stop customers from making any other payment once they make payment via DD.

I have other thoughts about how this module could be improved, but I'm keen to get it working in a workable manner first before extending it's features.

Edited by Si

+1 on this. I also find invoices are not marked as paid automatically after GC collects payment.

Another big problem this causes is clients are unable to upgrade/downgrade services until invoices are clear causing a bottle neck and loss of revenue :(