Heartinternet Registrar module doesn't work for me.

BodgeIT

I'm trying to register domains through this Registrar.

The system pauses for a minute and the the page goes blank.

No entry is written to the log.

I am using WHMCS 5.0.3.

I have tested on Firefox and IE.

I have requested the outbound ports be opened by my hoster.

if the page is "freezing" check your api login details, also it will freeze if you are accessing a client domain who has been set to heart internet but is not registered there. this normally doesnt last long, so if you are having total page freeze out and know the client has a heart internet domain, your api details in the registrar module are correct, then you will need to check your firewall, i forget off hand the specific ports required but they are in the support database at heart internet.

just a thought, but hosting your installation in shared environments isnt very secure.

Do you have enough domain credits? heart internet uses them, if you dont have them then you will need to buy them.

Edited by disgruntled

Hi disgruntled,

Thanks for the info. My client doesn't have any domains registered through heart yet. I'm only trying to transfer .co.uk domain and these should be free. So I didn't purchase any credits at heart.

My hoster swears blind they have opened port 700 and 1701 on the firewall. I would like to understand whether this is inbound or outbound in relation to my whmcs install?

Is the cause of the freezing?