I have a new Template/Theme.. Now What

I have a new template and theme including the PSD files, I have uploaded them successfully. But the Main page has things on it like Reseller and other stuff that I want to change, and Boxes to re arrange.

Is it easier to do it online or offline, and what file do I edit, the css? What is the best software for that?

Thanks in advance for your help

That all depends mate, If the template is WHMCS based, then you cant do any offline testing of it.

IE local pc open in a browser as there are things that are needed from whmcs, you only get small snippets to edit in each templates and a full page is compliled from a minimum of three, (header body foot) TPL files.

If it is a basic html template then you can have it done offline easily just by opening the file in a browser, its often far faster this was as the updates are as simple as refresh the page, none of the upload, load, edit, re-upload, re-load, re-edit re-re-upload re-re-re-re-re-load-re-re-re-edit

you get the picture haha. just get it how you want offline, in the normal template. then you can do the final template split once it looks right