Re Genereate due invoice

moisesgl

I changed the billing cycle of one of my clients and deleted the old invoice in hopes that i could generate the new invoice with the new price for the changed billing cycle, is this not something that can be done? i can not seem to find the option.

do i have to create the invoice manually and make sure the package for my client does not expire since the new created invoice would not register the payment as being for the service and will not change the next due date as if the service was paid for?

In the Client Profile screen, on the summery tab under Invoices/Billing you should see a "Generate Due Invoices" link. Does this work?

Edit: When you changed the billing cycle, you should have ticketed the "Auto recalculate on save" check box next to the Recurring Amount. If you didn't check this, you may have to manually change the recurring amount and then generate due invoices. I should probably note that I've never done this before so the information I'm providing may be slightly inaccurate.

Edited by Interinize

I did check the "auto recalculate" and the product/service does get the new price, the thing is, the due invoice was already generated with the old billing cycle and i deleted it, now when i click "generate due invoices" it will not generate it again, for now i made a manual invoice for that customer but i was wondering if there was a "correct" way so that the payment the customer does for that due invoice applies to the product/service he owns and after the payment, the service due date changes to the next billing cycle.

In this case I believe you have to manually generate the invoice and update the next due date under the customers service for this billing period. Updating the next due date will ensure the system will automatically invoice the customer as normally for the next billing period.