Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default InternetSecure.com Horrible

Beware: I used one of the payment processing moduling included with WHMCS called InternetSecure.com . These guys are true ****mers. After i set them up with my bank they completely cleaned it out and stole funds. They took all my personal information and blackmailing me with it..

You wouldn't believe the nightmare internetsecure.com has caused me.

Is that something added in 5x? I dont see that as a option.

None the less... run to your bank and see what you can do about that.. not good. !

Are you able to provide us with a bit more detail? InternetSecure.com is 404

hi, yes i can't access to InternetSecure.com can you provide the r information ?

http://www.intodns.com/internetsecure.com shows

Looks like your nameservers do not agree on the SOA serial. Ths SOA records as reported by your nameservers:
    66.46.151.133 -> 2011041202
    207.219.94.184 -> 2011050601
    This can cause some serious problems that is why you should fix this asap.
    The Easyhost Media Group
    Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
    Power SSL - We Secure your World

Quote Originally Posted by zoilodiaz View Post
    hi, yes i can't access to InternetSecure.com can you provide the r information ?
    use www.internetsecure.com.

OP, what did intersecure take out of your bank? are you having chargebacks? A friend used them years ago and they were just fine then.

InternetSecure is a gateway provider, a sub-service of Elavon Payments a major credit card processing company.

The real InternetSecure company based out Oakville Ontario is very reputable and offers a great service. I can see how you possibly installed a compromised module into whmcs that directed the card information and gateway information to somewhere other than what you were expecting. Do you currently use InternetSecure as your gateway provider?

I cancelled my account on Feb 10th, By email, Verbal and by registered mail.. This company continues to steal from my bank account.. Pure criminals

Stealing? Please be more specific. If they are criminals I think you have a just lawsuit on your side. It's not like they are hiding, they are a registered Canadian business and affiliated with a major financial company.

If you mean you are being charged for services you did not order or being billed incorrectly then that may be a different scenario.

Please justify you claim, legitimate companies are not successful by draining peoples bank accounts, hackers and thieves are, that is why I find your claim to be a bit libelist. If they flat out stole from you I suggest you call the police, because they won't have any issue prosecuting in that case. You have proof and they are clear in the open.

Are you sure your account wasn't compromised?

Quote Originally Posted by Diceplaya View Post
    I cancelled my account on Feb 10th, By email, Verbal and by registered mail.. This company continues to steal from my bank account.. Pure criminals
    most likely you may have cancelled with them but if you have a direct debit etc. then you have not cancelled this with your bank, so your bank is still sending them money, so they are not stealing from you, but you are giving them the money.

too many people jump to " they are stealing my money" when they themselves fail to cancel direct debits or even paypal subscriptions
    Last edited by easyhosting; 04-30-12 at 10:12 AM.
    The Easyhost Media Group
    Niceday Hosting - Affordable Hosting
    Power SSL - We Secure your World

My Bank advised me to send them my cancellation by registered mail and to do a stop payment. They also told me that the company may intentionally change the dollar amount to evade their stop payment system. Thats exactly what there doing. Rick who owns internetsecure without any question is aware of my cancellation request. I've told him this by phone, email and registered mail. When someone knowningly takes money that isnt theirs I call this stealing. You can say its a *billing error* but i call it stealing..

Another thing to mention is that InternetSercure isnt secure at all, unlike most merchants they declined customers the option to apply AVS Support to avoid fraud payments. They purposely declined customers this option and also apply a $15 charge back fee. The charge back feee would be fine if they allowed AVS Support. InternetSecure.com customers are at a disadvantage and the company earns millions per year from this.. This was the main reason I wanted to get rid of these crooks..

Also beware that if you sign with internetsecure.com it is a 3 year contract that isnt specified on the contract..

Quote Originally Posted by easyhosting View Post
    most likely you may have cancelled with them but if you have a direct debit etc. then you have not cancelled this with your bank, so your bank is still sending them money, so they are not stealing from you, but you are giving them the money.

too many people jump to " they are stealing my money" when they themselves fail to cancel direct debits or even paypal subscriptions
    InternetSecure uses preauthorized payments, which means they can take the fees from your bank account at the beginning of each month.
    Cpanel/WHM PHP Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canadian web hosting since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada

Another thing to mention is that InternetSercure isnt secure at all, unlike most merchants they declined customers the option to apply AVS Support to avoid fraud payments. They purposely declined customers this option and also apply a $15 charge back fee. The charge back feee would be fine if they allowed AVS Support. InternetSecure.com customers are at a disadvantage and the company earns millions per year from this.. This was the main reason I wanted to get rid of these crooks..
    As a InternetSecure user myself, I know for a fact that AVS support can be configured for all 4 card types they offer. You simply need to go to Options > Account Settings in your merchant admin area and configure as you desire.

Also beware that if you sign with internetsecure.com it is a 3 year contract that isnt specified on the contract..
    Yet more false information. Contracts are month to month and cancel be cancelled at any time. Are you sure you signed up with http://www.internetsecure.com/ and not someone else with a similar name or domain name?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast