Some help in config needed

Just need some help about configuration to get started

1- I created all the products that i need, Do i have to set up the packages in WHM first or WHMCS will create them automatically ?

I noticed nothing changed in WHM packages after i added new products (hosting products) into WHMCS

2- I have added support departments with e-mail account for everyone and created those e-mails in the account cpanel and set up the cron job to run every 1 minute but still don't get the tickets opened when i send e-mails to any of the support departments

any idea what could be the reason ?

Just a quick update for question #2

i checked the webmail for the accounts and i can see the e-mails into the inbox but they don't show in the WHMCS admin panel

also i have chosen my personal e-mail to get reports on the cron and i can confirm it runs every 1 minute as i configured it

any idea what went wrong ?

This quote from the manual may help with the server automation settings:

Setting Up a cPanel Package

To setup a cPanel package, go to Configuration > Products/Services. From there, you can create your product and configure the pricing and other options as necessary. When it comes to the Server Settings tab, you should do the following:

Set the Server Type to cPanel. Then you can then enter just the WHM Package Name (Recommended for Reseller Level Users as often there are restrictions which mean you can only use packages in WHM). If you do this for a package that exists in WHM then there's no need to enter all the individual variables. The package settings will be used when creating the account.

Alternatively, you can enter a package name that doesn't exist in WHM and all the specific limits for that package and WHMCS will then use that when creating the account (NOTE: You must have root access for that to work).