Reseller: Upgrade failure to upgrade package in whm!

lewis4490

So as the title says;

I have set everything up so it is auto' setup and that works fine and upgrading and downgrading is all fine until you down/upgrade reseller plan to another reseller plan.

So for instance i would like to upgrade from plan 1 to plan 3, in whmcs it says it's all correct and updated but whm is somehow not upgrading the package?

Any help would be great thanks!

If I was to upgrade from a shared to a reseller it works fine, and downgrade also works fine.

It's if I wish to upgrade from any reseller account to another it doesn't change the package in whm but does in whmcs (i can also downgrade to a shared plan and it will work) just not reseller to reseller.

We had this when upgrading a client to a plan named "BusinessPRO" and the issue was that WHM had it as "BusinessPro" - a simple difference in capitalisation was preventing the upgrade. Correcting the name fixed the problem.

All my names are the same though, Ive checked them all! - it's a bit weird!