Community Forums

Discuss, share and get help from our community of friendly WHMCS users

Close
Login to Your Account

Default Switch from enom reseller to enom reseller

I'm currently being charged a fair deal more than what the WHMCS Enom reseller's are charged for domain names. My question is if its possible to move to a new resseller account (supplied by WHMCS) as I already have a reseller account with Enom without a charge.

I know this has probably been answered somewhere but I just couldn't find it.

PS I did find this interesting though:
    Quote Originally Posted by malfunction View Post
    If the losing organization is co-operative you can ask them to "push" the domain to your account in eNom. They just need your account name and it usually happens same day with no charge to your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by othellotech View Post
    As malfunction says - you can have the domain "pushed" to your enom account under the following circumstances:
    * the existing account holder is willing
    * the domain is > 60 days since registration
    * the domain hasn't been pushed in the last 8 days
    So in theory I could 'push' my domains to myself? What changes need to then be made in WHMCS?
    on the go, make the mobile admin theme a reality

Yes you can push the domains from your old account to your new. In WHMCS you just need to ensure that it's using your new eNom account information.

The only catch is that eNom will not transfer any credit balance you have in your old account. We just kept a handful of domains in there until renewal, used the credit to the best we could and then just stopped using our old account.

What Damo said - the process takes about 5 minutes to push all your accounts to another, just make sure you use up your existing balance first
    Sitepearl, Inc
    Web Hosting - WHMCS KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Real Webspace View Post
    I'm currently being charged a fair deal more than what the WHMCS Enom reseller's are charged for domain names. My question is if its possible to move to a new resseller account (supplied by WHMCS) as I already have a reseller account with Enom without a charge.

I know this has probably been answered somewhere but I just couldn't find it.

PS I did find this interesting though:

So in theory I could 'push' my domains to myself? What changes need to then be made in WHMCS?
    Yup i did this a bout a month ago.

Have a reseller account from a previous reseller hosting site i had, and their prices were more then the WHMCS reseller option.

So i pushed all my domains over, worked like a charm.

Still use them both though. One for domains, other for SSL CErts. as prices are better.
    Aaron Eaton
    RFE Hosting - We Aim to have Top Notch Customer Service & Reliable Hosting Solutions.
    Shared Web Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers

Great sounds like a breeze, thanks folks.

Quote Originally Posted by RFEHosting View Post
    Still use them both though. One for domains, other for SSL CErts. as prices are better.
    Whats the story with that!? Which one is cheaper?
    on the go, make the mobile admin theme a reality

How do I push "ALL" domains? Seems like I have to copy and paste one per line. That is crazy.

it be nice if you I can do that with the other service like TRUSte, SSL etc..
    WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
    WHMCS Addons / Modules
    Custom Development For WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by rldev View Post
    How do I push "ALL" domains? Seems like I have to copy and paste one per line. That is crazy.
    Turns out it is simple. Just Select All and choose Push List from the dropdown menu. Amazing that Enom support didn't know this.

or just use the bulk-tools and paste in a list
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd Cloud/VPS/Servers in UK London Docklands DataCentre
    WHMCS Modules: CentralNIC,RRPProxy,Astutium,Cacti,APC/Raritan Power,Ensim,DNS,VAT

Quote Originally Posted by rldev View Post
    Amazing that Enom support didn't know this.
    eNom have support? Who knew?