SSL Problems?

x1halo1x

If it only happens in Google Chrome that may suggest something different. In IE and Firefox does the SSL show without breaking?

Do you happen to have WHMCS live chat installed?

If you post a link to your site I'm sure we'll be able to assist you further.

No live chat installed. We are actually using one of your templates zomex, although I am pretty sure this problem was happening before that. Site seems to work perfectly fine in FF and IE. No warnings or anything.

Submit a support ticket and I'll look into this for you.

Jack

Ok. We have an SSL certificate. I get a warning message saying not all content is secure message. It *only* seems to happen with Google Chrome. Everything seems to be fine in firefox and IE. Do you guys have this problem as well?

Have you integrated your design into WHMCS? Basically this means that your WHMCS is pulling a file, image, or script from an http:// outside source.

Did you see the post reference what Payton said.

Anything that you are pulling in needs to be referenced by https://

This would include images, favicons, css files if you are loading separate ones too

Your SSL certificate will have been put on the whole domain I assume, so that will probably be your answer