FREE ResellerClub Tools v2

We just launched the v2 of our FREE ResellerClub Tools:

Automatic Customer Registration

Adds the customer automatically under your ResellerClub reseller account when register or you add a new client manually.

Modify Customer Profile

Applies the changes from the WHMCS customer profile to the ResellerClub customer profile when changes are made by customer or admin.

Delete customer account

Deletes the ResellerClub customer account when deleting from WHMCS.

New! ResellerClub Funds balance

Shows your total funds, blocked and available funds with ResellerClub on your admin home page.

New! View active promos

Shows all the domain promos you actually have activated.

New! Import ResellerClub Users

Import your ResellerClub Users into your WHMCS, including customer funds available if needed.

New! Export WHMCS Users

Export your WHMCS user into your ResellerClub account (one-click direct register).

More informations and screenshots available at http://www.resellerclub-mods.com/en/products/free-mods/free-resellerclub-tools.html

Regards,

Marco

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kanum, issue with latin characters can be fixed using hook "Transliteration", check this:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Custom_Transliteration

I'm using this hook (over 1 year) and it's working without any issue for all my clients with latin characters in name or address (>98%).

btw. I just ordered this addon, waiting for activation...

Hi,

Thanks for update about hook :) I did not know :S

With Free tool you get totally know for latin charactes, until know I get none issue :) with characters like the usual portuguese character Ç or Ã.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We just figured out with one of our customer who tried to run our FREE Tools that the resellerclub password should not contain any special char!

Do not use & nor % and generally any special char in your resellerclub password. If you use special chars, then authentication at ResellerClub API fails.

Thanks to Ameen to get that figured out.

Regards,

Marco

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We have launched a maintenance release. Here the changes:

- Maintenance Release and code update for new coming tools

- Bugfix for ResellerClub Passwords with special chars

- Bugfix Importing Users in WHMCS with Localisation iso-8859-1 correctly converted

- Added complete transliteration when exporting users to Reseller Account

- Added search function for import and export tool

Comming soon new tools too.

Regards

Marco

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'am glad to inform the launch of our new version v2.1 which includes 2 new tools!

1. Setup/import TLD and the prices as per your resellerclub / logic box account configuration for all your active domain extensions

tldpriceimport.png

2. Import all domains for each customer

domainimport.png

Happy importing ;)

Regards,

Marco

Edited by imaticon
screenshots added

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vinsar,

The TLD & Pricing import tool does not modify existent domain orders.

The tool updates your existing prices for each TLD you have set up in WHMCS -> Setup -> Products/Services -> Domain Pricing with one click by fetching your selling prices from your resellerclub account.

For nonexistent TLD's, it setup the TLD automatically and import the prices for the TLD.

FREE licence has been activated for you. Happy Importing ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This is the flat file licence localkey where the license information is stored. A licence remote call is done each 7 days and if the licence is valid, the information is stored into this file to make licence checks locally and not remotely over and over again.

Regards,

Marco

We have launched today a new update for the FREE ResellerClub / Logic Box Tools.

Whats new?

• The new version includes now an Account switcher. You can now configure up to 3 different Reseller accounts and switch between them at any time.
  • Reseller credentials, API Url and License key are now saved in the Database.
  • A Version checker shows you in the sidebar the installed version and if an update is available

Also fixed 2 Bugs for the domain and pricing import tools:

1. The TLD setup has not correctly set the pricings to -1.00 for unsupported registrer/renewal periods for .uk, .ru, .au .eu and .es domains
  2. The domain import for the mentioned tld's above has not imported the domains with the selling and recurring prices.

We hope you like the new version.

Regards,

Marco

Edited by imaticon

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

FREE ResellerClub & LogicBoxes Tools v2.2 has been launced today with improvements and 2 new tools!

What's new in v2.2

The Domain TLD & Pricing Import tool has been improved and the Import/Update step has been separated into individual steps. It is now better visible which TLD has been setup for importing your selling prices.

We have also added your cost prices for Register, Renew, Transfer and Restore.

Another feature which was requested has been implemented. You can now with the Pricing Import or Update Increase or Decrease the selling prices instantly by indicating a monetary value such as 0.20 or -0.20

NEW - Move Domain / Services

WHMCS has this build in. You can move a domain or a product from one customer to another. But you are not able to move a Domain with all associated Products based on the domain name in a 1-step action from one customer to another thus you have to do it manually. And you have to do same in your Reseller Account. With this new FREE Tool, this is now all in one possible. Just select the actual customer, the domain name and the new customer. The tool does the rest for you.

NEW - Domain Transfer Check

You can now check all Pending Domain Transfers with this Tool. If a domain transfer has been completed in your Reseller Account, the tool updates the Domain status from "Transfer Pending" to "Active". Also the To-Do-List will be updated from "In Progress" to "Completed". Optionally you can activate the "Send Email confirmation". The tool sends out a confirmation email with your custom email template using the WHMCS build-in Send Mail API. You can automate the Domain Transfer Check tool with a cronjob. The cronjob does exactly the same as you would do manually with the tool.

Your feedback is essential!

We hope you like the new FREE Tools Box. We are always open to suggestions for further improvements. Make your feature request or place a feedback in our forum or Facebook. We always evaluate your wishes and will do our best to make it possible!

All screenshots are available at http://www.resellerclub-mods.com/en/products/free-mods/free-resellerclub-tools.html

Regards,

Marco

Either I've messed up the set-up or there's a slight glitch (or maybe it's because there's no transactions in my RC account yet....) but I have set the default currency in the settings to GBP, on my admin homepage all the balances are in USD. My RC account is set to GBP too.

I tried to update the pricing using the auto tool, but what it managed to do was update my GBP prices, but using exchange rates based on USD as the base currency. This meant that my USD selling price was lower than my GBP price!

Very confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Either I've messed up the set-up or there's a slight glitch (or maybe it's because there's no transactions in my RC account yet....) but I have set the default currency in the settings to GBP, on my admin homepage all the balances are in USD. My RC account is set to GBP too.

I tried to update the pricing using the auto tool, but what it managed to do was update my GBP prices, but using exchange rates based on USD as the base currency. This meant that my USD selling price was lower than my GBP price!

Very confusing.

The currency was before v2.2.1 a hard coded text string. Update to the latest version to see your correct currency

Regards,

Marco