Reward points

Hi,

I'm working on this addon module last few weeks in my spare time.

For now I'm working on some basic things that this module will be able to do.

There are already configured 25 cases in which client can gain/lose reward points:

"Enable reward points when an invoice changes from Unpaid to Paid status ie. when it becomes paid in full before due date"

"Enable reward points when an invoice changes from Unpaid to Paid status ie. when it becomes paid in full after due date"

"Enable reward points when new client is registered"

"Enable reward points when activating an Affiliate Account "

"Enable reward points when client login to the client area (restricted to only one login per day)"

"Enable reward points after a successful module create (Service installed)"

"Enable reward points after a successful module suspend (Service suspended)"

"Enable reward points after a successful module unsuspend (Service unsuspended)"

"Enable reward points after a successful module terminate (Service terminated)"

"Enable reward points when submitting a cancellation request (Service cancelled)"

"Enable reward points after an Upgrade order where the package is changed (Service upgrade/downgrade)"

"Enable reward points after an Upgrade order where the configurable options are changed"

"Enable reward points after addon on the product is activated Automatically"

"Enable reward points after a successful Register command (Domain register)"

"Enable reward points after a successful Transfer command (Domain transfer)"

"Enable reward points after a successful Renew command (Domain renew)"

"Enable reward points when checkout has completed and the Order Complete page is displayed"

"Enable reward points when an invoice is refunded in full, either to a clients credit balance or back to the gateway the payment was originally made from "

"Enable reward points whenever a late fee is applied to an invoice for being overdue"

"Enable reward points when a ticket is opened through Email, the Client Area or API"

"Enable reward points when a user replies to a ticket through the Client Area, by Email or API"

"Enable reward points when accepting the order (Admin area)"

"Enable reward points when cancelling the order (Admin area)"

"Enable reward points when setting the order state to Pending (Admin area)"

"Enable reward points when deleting the order (Admin area)"

For every case you can set positive or negative value (eg.1.23 or -1.23)

Then, there is option where admin can set to erase old unused points after X days.

Option where you can manually add/subtract points.

After I finish with this backend part, I will start with frontend part for admin/clients and then I can post some screenshots.

If you need any other feature please tell.

More info is coming in next few days.

Roadmap: http://software.studio4web.com/roadmap_page.php

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same way like is now created for affiliate balance.

Every client will have an option for converting reward points to credit balance.

You can define how many reward points user can gain/lose in every case and how much is worth every rewarded point, and rewarded points will be automatically converted to credit balance in client selected currency after request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
this sounds very cool! will we be able to assign a positive OR negative point value to each action? I would like to take away points when they do certain things.

cheers

Jason

Yes, negative and positive points for every action.

Currently I'm have set negative points for canceling services, orders and invoices, suspending services and sending overdue reminders. Positive are for new orders, activating services, login to client area, paid invoices before due date, etc..

For now there are defined over 35 actions.

Miron - you got a release date in mind?

Not sure 100%, but I think that you can expect first test version in next 7-10 days. I will do my best to finish all things in next 10 days, but I can't promise anything as I'm working on this in my spare time and I don't want release half-finished version with many bugs.

Not sure 100%, but I think that you can expect first test version in next 7-10 days. I will do my best to finish all things in next 10 days, but I can't promise anything as I'm working on this in my spare time and I don't want release half-finished version with many bugs.

Thanks Miron, wasn't pushing - just looking to get an idea :)

========================================================================

[ WHMCS Reward Points addon module ]

For Installation, Upgrade & Usage Instructions, please visit:

http://www.studio4web.com/reward_points.php

[ Changelog ]

For Changelog & Roadmap, please visit:

http://software.studio4web.com/changelog_page.php

http://software.studio4web.com/roadmap_page.php

[ Description ]

With this addon module you can reward any client action. For example, reward client with a few reward points if invoice is paid in the time, reward client if is created a new order, etc. There are over 30 different situations where you can assign positive or negative reward points to the client account. You have overview of all rewarded clients in a few different positions, at whmcs administration summary page, at client admin summary page and at addon module page. You can filter & search all reward points, extract and view one selected client from the archive or sort everything by you wish. Every rewarded point you can delete, change or convert to the client credit. Reward Points module support multilingual and multi-currency, so no matter how much languages and currencies you have set, this module can handle everything.

At client side, there are one summary box at main client area page where are summary of all rewarded points and one additional page where is mentioned every rewarded point, with all point statuses. At same page is displayed last 10 rewarded points, conversion request list and most imporant thing, option to request conversion from reward points to account credit.

Each rewarded point can have several status: Available, Used, Expired, Locked, Free.

Explanation:

Available - every rewarded point before is used, expired or locked

Used - every rewarded points which is converted to the client account credit

Expired - every rewarded points which had passed a certain number of days from issuing

Locked - every rewarded points for which is requested conversion to the client account credit

Free - every rewarded point which is available for conversion

==================================================

[ Order informations ]

==================================================

Reward Points owned license with support/upgrades for next 6 months

Price: $80.00 USD

Reward Points leased license with support/upgrades for as long as your license remains active:

Price: $5.00 USD / monthly

Grab 20% recurring discount, be fast, only the first 10 orders can take advantage of this offer.

Use promotional code: RP-Promo

Reward-points-1.jpg

Reward-points-2.jpg

Reward-points-3.jpg

Reward-points-4.jpg

Reward-points-5.jpg

Reward-points-7.jpg