Reward points

Is there a way in the reward points module to redeem points for something other than credit? For example, redeem points for a Starbucks gift card, or an iTunes gift card. What I am asking is if there is a way to redeem points for merchandize other than credit?

dfrench

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add a quick comment here that I would also LOVE if you could redeem points for merchandize instead of just credit.

I would buy this in a heartbeat.

I really want to have a points system like this where my customers can put the points towards various branded items we could send to them.

Do you have any plans for this? I would rather not have to try to develop it from scratch since you seem to have most of the foundation already.

• 11 months later...
Hi,

Is this compatible with v6?

Thank you.

not yet

I got this on 13.07.2015 22:46

Hello,

Module "Reward Points" is not compatible with WHMCS v6 because of many changes in Smarty v3 that was introduced in this whmcs version, we are working on this and new version will be out in the next few days.

Regards,

--

Miron Jajtić, sys admin, teh. podrška

so i asked for update on 20.08.2015 19:46 and got this reply on 20.08.2015 19:55

Hi,

I'm sorry for waiting, it will be ready till tomorrow, we are doing final testing.

We will send email info when will be ready for download.

Regards,

--

Studio4web, usluge u informatici

but still no update or new download

well after adding to the ticket i have open with them that i am paying for something i cant use i got this on 25.08.2015 11:19

Hi,

I'm very sorry for delay.

There was some issue with testing client side and I'm doing all I can to finalize addon as soon as possible and push it out.

If not today, then tomorrow definitely.

Your license was extended to 14.01.2016.

Regards,

--

so now 2 days after the said Tomorrow and still nothing

We are happy to announce that the new version 4 of WHMCS addon module "Reward Points" is ready for download.

We know that WHMCS v6 is out for a few months now and many of you are using it already, so we thank you for your patience.

Version 4.0 changelog:

• Updated for compatibility with WHMCS v6.0 and Smarty v3 (do not use it on older WHMCS versions)
  • "Enabled" checkboxes for all Cases are removed. To disable particular Case set points field to zero, 0.
  • Client area template files now are under addon module folder (../whmcs/modules/addons/reward_points/templates/)
  • Support new templates "five" and "six"
  • Most of the code is re-created to speed up addon work and to use some new WHMCS built-in functions.

You can download new "Reward Points" addon from:

Studio4web Client Area -> Services -> My Services -> View Details -> Download

For Installation, Upgrade & Usage Instructions, please visit:

Studio4web Addon-modules

For any support related questions, please open a new ticket for our "Software" department.

We will be happy to answer any questions you have.

New orders are available here.

Thank you for choosing "Reward Points"!

Studio4web

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

Is it possible to add reward points to certain products when order?

Example: Lets say I have a product that includes 10 items but to purchase these items the customer needs to provide information for each product and as he may not require them all at the time of purchase I need a way to allow them to purchase and provide the information for each one individually at a later date.

So I was thinking that if possible I could get clients to purchase the product and provide the information for the first item and include reward points to the value of the other nine items that they could later convert to credits to purchase and then provide their information for the remaining items at their leisure.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We want you inform that we have released an update for all our WHMCS addon modules.

- Move Invoice v3.0

- Reward Points v4.1

- Scheduled To-Do v2.9

What's Changed?

- All modules now support WHMCS v7x and PHP v7x

- Reward Points module - added new option to disable Reward Points for "Add Funds" invoices when is enabled "Case1" or "Case2".

https://user.studio4web.com/

Regards,

Miron J.

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...