WHMCS to WHMCS (Merge) -- two companies ?

We have whmcs using 1 year, and we just merged with other company that is using also whmcs ...

and trying to use " WHMCS to WHMCS (Merge)

This script allows you to combine 2 separate WHMCS installations into one. Both versions being merged must match exactly though (ie. V4.4 to V4.4 or 4.3 to 4.3)"

but in README.txt says "Before running the import script, you need to ensure you have the

following: "No Existing Invoices in WHMCS"

Both whmcs have customers, invoices, servers and gateways, we would like to merge one whmcs into another , does this script do it ? :| :|

As it is encoded we can not see :lol:

Thanks in advance !!

The WHMCS Merge script available @ http://www.whmcs.com/members/downloads.php?action=displaycat&catid=2 can be used to merge 2 separate installs into 1 and it does work with existing invoices.

Matt

but this script is where says

========================================================================

[ REQUIREMENTS ]

========================================================================

Before running the import script, you need to ensure you have the

following:

1. WHMCS Installed & Configured

2. At least 1 Payment Gateway Enabled

3. No Existing Invoices in WHMCS

So?

• 1 month later...

I am looking into doing the same thing here by merging two whmcs setups. My question is this. I followed the link that Matt provided but it only downloads the full 4.4.2 files and not the importer script. I am looking at the readme.txt file and it does not say anything about the import script in it. Can I get some help with this?

• 1 month later...
I am looking into doing the same thing here by merging two whmcs setups. My question is this. I followed the link that Matt provided but it only downloads the full 4.4.2 files and not the importer script. I am looking at the readme.txt file and it does not say anything about the import script in it. Can I get some help with this?

Hi URPad,

Here's the link for Mergin two WHMCS Installations:

http://www.whmcs.com/members/dl.php?type=d&id=41

Hope that helps

• 1 month later...

Could anybody who has successfully merged to installation, please share your exp.?

- Does this script will still work with version 4.5.2 (the latest version)?

- What if I have an user (same email address) in both the installation..will they be merged into one?

- What will happen to the hosting plans/servers etc.?

Could anybody who has successfully merged to installation, please share your exp.?

- Does this script will still work with version 4.5.2 (the latest version)?

- What if I have an user (same email address) in both the installation..will they be merged into one?

- What will happen to the hosting plans/servers etc.?

I have been trying to use this to merge to company's but I am not able to get it to work all I get is the error bellow. can anyone help please?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'freelinu_freelin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/webandho/public_html/clients/whmcsmerge.php on line 0

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/webandho/public_html/clients/whmcsmerge.php on line 0

Could not connect to database

We recently used this script to migrate a second companies WHMCS into the main company and worked fine. We had the same error so what we done was export the 2nd companies WHMCS database and created a new DB on the same server as the main companies WHMCS (same server) and imported it into there.

Then we just ran the script again but using localhost and its details for the new DB to copy into the main DB.

Hope this helps :)

Any problems give us a shout!

Thats a greeat idea and will solve a lot of problems like timing out ect..

We recently used this script to migrate a second companies WHMCS into the main company and worked fine. We had the same error so what we done was export the 2nd companies WHMCS database and created a new DB on the same server as the main companies WHMCS (same server) and imported it into there.

Then we just ran the script again but using localhost and its details for the new DB to copy into the main DB.

Hope this helps :)

Any problems give us a shout!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I have completed a merge of two companies, however now the payment status of orders are showing as incomplete. I think this may be due to the fact that the link to thier respective invoices are broken as the invoice numbers have changed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards,

Cully

• 5 months later...

I got this when trying to import V5 to V5.

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_connect() [[url="http://clients.limenex.com/function.mysql-connect"]function.mysql-connect[/url]]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110 in [b]/home/limenex/public_html/clients/whmcsmerge.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in [b]/home/limenex/public_html/clients/whmcsmerge.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]
Could not connect to database

• 4 weeks later...

I am also having an issue with this script, and WHMCS support hasn't replied to me since April 24, 2012 (ticket #549012).

I'm getting this error when I load the script:

Notice: Undefined index: action in /chroot/home/username/orpheum.ca/folder/whmcsmerge.php on line 0

Support asked me for a screenshot of php(info), which I provided. Apparently this has to do with the php_self variable being available, which, from what I can tell, it is.

Anyone have a workaround for this?

• 1 month later...
We recently used this script to migrate a second companies WHMCS into the main company and worked fine. We had the same error so what we done was export the 2nd companies WHMCS database and created a new DB on the same server as the main companies WHMCS (same server) and imported it into there

How did you go with the encrytion key, yours is obviously different to the second company installation, or is this asked for in the import file?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello everyone,

We are going to make a migration and merging 2 companies to eachother.

Here is what i want to know:

1- There are same Invoice Numbers in both WHMCS installations. What about them?

2- There are same Clients in both WHMCS Installations. What about them?

Can anyone share a real experience of using this module?

I just googled and reached this topic. Didn't open a new one while this topic can be helpful though!

Thanks