WHMCS Resellers

fakher

Question

Hello all,

i have a few questions before i can go for a reseller account...

1. Shall i have any licensing control system? I mean that ll automatically generate invoices for clients to pay every month?

2. Can i be able to cancel any license under me any time and reissue to any other client in ]case first stops one paying me.

3. Shall i get any certificate, or any thing that ll be proof for my clients that I am the certified Reseller of WHMCS. I mean if anyone ask about my legitimacy for selling these licenses at my sites for my clients i should have a proof for this.

4. what ll happen to my client's llicens if i stop paying you for the Reseller account? I mean for how long ll those licensed work?

5. Also ll my clients get a free Domain Reseller accounts and other services that WHMCS is providing with an owned license directly bought from WHMCS?

Regards

Fakher

9 answers to this question

Hello all,

i have a few questions before i can go for a reseller account...

1. Shall i have any licensing control system? I mean that ll automatically generate invoices for clients to pay every month?

2. Can i be able to cancel any license under me any time and reissue to any other client in ]case first stops one paying me.

3. Shall i get any certificate, or any thing that ll be proof for my clients that I am the certified Reseller of WHMCS. I mean if anyone ask about my legitimacy for selling these licenses at my sites for my clients i should have a proof for this.

4. what ll happen to my client's llicens if i stop paying you for the Reseller account? I mean for how long ll those licensed work?

5. Also ll my clients get a free Domain Reseller accounts and other services that WHMCS is providing with an owned license directly bought from WHMCS?

Regards

Fakher

1. Shall i have any licensing control system? I mean that ll automatically generate invoices for clients to pay every month? You must have an active WHMCS license yourself purchased directly from WHMCS

2. Can i be able to cancel any license under me any time and reissue to any other client in ]case first stops one paying me. YES

3. Shall i get any certificate, or any thing that ll be proof for my clients that I am the certified Reseller of WHMCS. I mean if anyone ask about my legitimacy for selling these licenses at my sites for my clients i should have a proof for this. you will get a link to a logo buttomn to place on your site

4. what ll happen to my client's llicens if i stop paying you for the Reseller account? I mean for how long ll those licensed work? all licenses are gven to you, so if you stop paying all licenses become inactive

5. Also ll my clients get a free Domain Reseller accounts and other services that WHMCS is providing with an owned license directly bought from WHMCS? NO to get the extras a license need to be purchased direct from WHMCS, but you can get the free domain reseller and then give all your clients sub accounts

I have just bought 5 reseller keys,...

now this means my clients ll not have any whmcs client area accounts?

how ll they get support?

also from where to get

3. Shall i get any certificate, or any thing that ll be proof for my clients that I am the certified Reseller of WHMCS. I mean if anyone ask about my legitimacy for selling these licenses at my sites for my clients i should have a proof for this. you will get a link to a logo buttomn to place on your site

where can i find this?