Billing Cycle Text

dr00t

In the order section where the customer chooses their billing cycle using the drop-down menu, I have opted to go with the monthly pricing versus the package pricing.

So for example, my drop down says:

1 Month Price - $X.XX USD

12 Month Price - $X.XX USD

I have no interest in tinkering with the numbers, but I would like to know where or how I can adjust the text to say something like...

Monthly - $X.XX/mo.

1 Year - $X.XX/mo.

Basically, just adjusting the text but not messing with any of the formulas for the math.

Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it? Thanks in advance!

please enter in my thread and see my problem and tell me you know answer or not ;)

I saw your thread, but I don't know the answer to your problem. I'm sorry. I recommend submitting a support ticket to WHMCS staff as well. I am sure they'll answer your question for you.

• 2 weeks later...
In the order section where the customer chooses their billing cycle using the drop-down menu, I have opted to go with the monthly pricing versus the package pricing.

So for example, my drop down says:

1 Month Price - $X.XX USD

12 Month Price - $X.XX USD

I have no interest in tinkering with the numbers, but I would like to know where or how I can adjust the text to say something like...

Monthly - $X.XX/mo.

1 Year - $X.XX/mo.

Basically, just adjusting the text but not messing with any of the formulas for the math.

Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it? Thanks in advance!

I did receive a response from the fine people at WHMCS a few weeks back, and I figured this could come in handy to somebody someday... here is the response:

To customise that text in the cycle dropdowns, you just need to edit the values in the language files and therefore just open the lang/English.txt file, search for the line you want to change such as this:

$_LANG["orderpaymentterm1month"] = "1 Month Price";

And then change it to be Monthly or otherwise and repeat for the others as you wish.

This appears to have answered MY question. I hope this helps the rest of you!