Site design and integration with WHMCS & cPanel

jteerman

Hi-

I'm looking for someone interested in helping design a site that will be integrated with WHMCS & cPanel. We currently have licenses for both and have been hosting a small number of sites for some time. We are now looking to grow our hosting and need someone to build the site.

Anyone interested can contact me here or directly at jt@teermans.com.

Thanks!

At the risk of getting yet another forum infraction, I would not hesitate in recommending that you contact Sparky. He already has a mod that will cater for cPanel integration off the bat. As for the rest, Sparky is one hell of of a good starting point. Search him out and take it from there. Unlike many mod developers, he is in good standing with WHMCS and our community.

No offence meant to Bear, etc. Just trying to help a fellow in a way I trust.

Best wishes.

Edited by redrat

To be polite and correct, WHMCS themselves do basic site integrations, albeit only for the Default template for some reason and that, to my mind is darned ugly.

But, unless I am very much mistaken, only Sparky offers a mod that enables you to offer your clients a method of accessing cPanel via WHMCS.

If I am out of line in pointing out Sparky I apologise. But please let's just not get paranoid and let's just help each other. It's a very short life. So don't pounce on me!

Edited by redrat

To be polite and correct, WHMCS themselves do basic site integrations, albeit only for the Default template for some reason and that, to my mind is darned ugly.

But, unless I am very much mistaken, only Sparky offers a mod that enables you to offer your clients a method of accessing cPanel via WHMCS.

If I am out of line in pointing out Sparky I apologise. But please let's just not get paranoid and let's just help each other. It's a very short life. So don't pounce on me!

redrat-

Thank you for the info. I'll follow up.

John-

I meant having the website being integrated with WHMCS.

If this post is inappropriate for this forum, i apologize. If it should be posted in another area, please move it or inform me as to how i can. If it shouldn't be here at all, my mistake...just looking for some help.

Huffing and puffing? :)

I'm not complaining about or to the OP - rather I'm being critical of the infraction I received when I first started using WHMCS. I posted a similar request for template customization help, shortly after starting with WHMCS, and was reprimanded and had the post removed, so I'm wondering if the rules have changed, that's all.

Sorry for the distraction - I've just always thought it was a little ridiculous to punish a new user for asking an innocent question, and took the opportunity to post my little gripe about it.

I'm not sure I follow what you mean by cPanel integration? WHMCS is already fully integrated with cPanel.

Hi John. Of course it is in terms of hard functionality. But it is not yet possible for a client to access cPanel from WHMCS unless I am mistaken? Isn't that what the OP was asking? If so, there is only one possible answer that I believe I gave. :-P Hugs.

HI Guys,

came across this: http://tshosting.com.au/index.php bought the Client Area Home Page - Version 1.0.2, this is a WHCMS Mod, very nice and handy.

users can login to cpanel from their client area and to their webmail.

just a tip. Switch off password change for all accounts in WHM

works like a charm and easy to install

cheers