Integration question

Junior

Hi guys, I feel like such an idiot reading all the post. But I am learning, I am getting into reselling because I have a photography and graphic design (logos, b-cards, brochures etc) studio. And now several of my GD clients have asked me about web hosting so I started to look into to it. Next I wanted to thank everyone for the integration help so far. I found the integration code for when someone wants to register a new domain. But what about one for transferring or if they have one and just need DNS changed? Is there a code to place on my site? Thanks.

• WHMCS Support Manager

For transfers, just change the integration code to:

<form action="http://example.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer" method="post">

There isn't an integration code for update nameservers; as that doesn't actually create a product in WHMCS.

Thanks John,

I was looking on the site and it has how to change the order form template. But I don't see anything for how to change the color. Also, What would the code be to Just link to take clients to the shopping cart. Basically my site will have the options to add a domain, Transfer a domain and just go to cart. The just go to a cart one, I played with the code some but can't get it right. Thanks for the help.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Your shopping cart is @ http://yourdomain.com/whmcs/cart.php

You can send a visitor a direct product link from Setup > Products/Services > Edit > Other tab.

The integration code is is only used when a client is registering a domain by itself. If you want them to purchase a domain AND a hosting product, then use one of the links I mentioned.