WHMCS panel design [preview]

Bucket

This is a preview on what I am working on. Its a design based on the whmcs v4 design.

21ne936.jpg

Its not really integreted into a website. But will look nice for me...

It will have very nice css, rounded and modern icons, forms, and tables.

Colors will match perfectly, and javascript of course. The logo is just a demo. I dont have photoshop on the computer I am working on currently. So I made a logo in mspaint.

Tell me what you think.

Indeed. That was not what inspired me though. This seems to have incredible potential to feedback useful information to today's clients who are much more expectant of web 2.0 considerations. As such, way ahead of anything else I have seen by way of contemporaneous innovation by leagues.

So far, new technology has been playing a catchup game but you are starting to really innovate.

I'm watching you! ;)

Bring it on youth! he he. Let's see whatya got? Things are otherwise dull and mediocre! Nowhere near what they can be just using present technology. It is using existing and new technology for future innovations that is the piste of innovation. Same applies to old technologies that creativity has overlooked. ;)

Edited by redrat