v4 Admin Integration Showcase

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a screen shot of what you can do with the Administration Panel in WHMCS v4. You've all seen the default look here it is integrated:

Original Design:

http://earthvps.com/

Integrated Admin Panel with design:

http://www.paytondesigns.com/images/portfolio/large/earthvpsadmin.gif

Post your thoughts.

Edited by Payton Designs

Well, then you can ask WHMCS the same question... They made the capability of editing the Administration Area.

I guess clients just like seeing the same layout as they browse throughout their website and the administration area. Also, some companies have many employees browsing throughout WHMCS and they want to offer a non-branded version.

Well, then you can ask WHMCS the same question... They made the capability of editing the Administration Area.

I guess clients just like seeing the same layout as they browse throughout their website and the administration area. Also, some companies have many employees browsing throughout WHMCS and they want to offer a non-branded version.

Hmm I suppose so...

Both internal and external corporate branding is always a good idea. What value for internal staff? Shows them you care and gives them a sense of corporate pride. Plus, as long as your design is up to it, it can look very cool and staff like to have cool environments to work in. Also gives owners a sense of pride.

I will let the client know about Google Chrome

I use Google Chrome (and love it!), and yes, the billing area does look weird when using this browser. Anyway's, I like the integration you did on your site and shall be getting you to do mine like that shortly! 8)

How would you like payment, $25 via PayPal or my lovely $50 Google Adwords voucher? :-P lol

Both internal and external corporate branding is always a good idea. What value for internal staff? Shows them you care and gives them a sense of corporate pride. Plus, as long as your design is up to it, it can look very cool and staff like to have cool environments to work in. Also gives owners a sense of pride.

I agree completely.

We have almost finished customizing the v4 admin area, although integration wise we have only slapped our logo on the top, we have included items such as bandwidth graphs to the home area and also bought back the % progress bars for items like support tickets from the original theme, + lots of little tweaks!

Will post a screenshot soon.