Need AU Payment Gateway

BrizzieBoy

Hi there,

We are wanting to use an Australian payment gateway other than eway and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

We are currently with Secure Pay AU but there is no included module for this (the included one is Secure Pay US).

Someone has already paid to have a Secure Pay AU module professionally created by WHMCS and WHMCS have kindly offered it to me to buy but the cost of it is way too high for me. I am prepared to change payment gateways to get my WHMCS working.

I am currently paying for WHMCS both for the software as well as to WHMCS for the unbranded option.

Any advice would be apprecaited.

Thank you

Their costs are quite a bit more than Secure Pay and I believe they email customers directly, altough I can't be sure on that.

Are you with Secure Pay AU by any chance?

Thanks

No, we're with eWay.

The only emails eWay send to our clients are confirmation of payment receipts, which can be turned off in eWay's management panel so there is no communication from eWays system to your client.

That said, eWay's setup costs are expensive yes, but well worth it when you consider they only charge $0.50c AUD per transaction they process, no matter the amount.

Their setup costs are offset by their low transaction charge, so it may be worthwhile reconsidering them if possible :)

Cheers,

Dale

Hi hightekhosting,

Their yearly fee is a fair bit more than Secure Pay and their transaction costs are higher than Secure Pay as well.

I'll have to get deep in thought over this one as I don't really want to change from Secure Pay to eway, but then again if that's the only choice I've got then so be it. Unless I switch from WHMCS to Modern Bill, they do support the Secure Pay AU gateway.

I wish I had done more homework on this. Why is nothing easy in life!!

Thanks again.

if you don't mind me asking, was the securepay aus gateway already completed or was the fee they quoted the price to do a custom module.

How much was too much though ? you can PM me the amount if you don't want it public, I'm evaluating this at the moment as well.

Hi ausloki,

No, there is already a Secure Pay (Australia) WHMCS module created.

WHMCS told me they were paid to create one as a custom job. But its a little too costly for me.

I'm not sure whether I'd be breaking any rules if I mentioned what WHMCS want me to pay to use it so I might skip that bit if its OK.

Cheers

Hi ausloki,

Just wondering how you went with you wanting the Secure Pay AU module too? Are you going to code this yourself?

If WHMCS allow it we could go halves in the cost of their Secure Pay AU module (if that's OK with them). Very frustrating there is a Secure Pay Au module but its very expensive to get to use it.

Thanks