Coza Registrar co.za tld

numPhoenix

Registrar Module for co.za TLD

Uploads does not support tar.gz

Email Template Module to send .co.za domain registrations, Transfers and Notifications to your billing department on renewal payments made by customer.

**Features **

**Register Domain

*Sends Email template off using default Admin and Technical Details.

*Can Enter billing email adress for Invoice

*Can Enter VAT Number

*Can Enter Company Name for Invoices Eg YourCompany T/A HostX

**Variable for Customer Information to be collected

**Transfer Domain

Sends update Email Template

**Renew Domain

Notifies Billing of payment of new domain *If set to renew after payment.

coza.zip

coza_screen.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

The module works.

1. Have you tested it with your own email to check all the information ?
  2. Check who is sending the email when doing the test as you might not be receiving the replies.
  3. Do the other modules send email eg. support and the order system ?

The transfer module does not transfer the sending email so this has been duplicated my latest module.

• 3 weeks later...

Works like a charm :)

Having said that - there are two main options in this script for the mail that's sent out to Uniforum:

1: You can have the client's details embedded into the mail to coza-admin OR

2: You can specify your own and have the domain put into 'your name'.

Pheonix, when you say in the readme that the mail is sent from the default admin/tech (obviously when the option for sending the mail with 'WHMCS's details is enabled), which email address is sending this mail out and do you know if there's any way to check that it's been successfully sent??

I have 100% success if I use the client's details, but i'm having no joy when using 'WHMCS' details.

P.S. creating the dns management support group - great idea ;)

• 3 weeks later...
The coza-admin@co.za. Is that email sent to http://co.za/ ? Is the email sent to that registrar so that they can register the domain?

Yes, they will process the registration using the plain text information that is generated by the script.

How does the billing work?

You get an invoice on registration. They only suspend the domain 3 months after invoice date.

How do I know that they received it and will register it for me?

You will get an email.

This might be a stupid question, just something that I want to know.

This plugin obviously only works if the client also orders a hosting package and whmcs actually creates the account on the server and a zone file is created. As far as I know Uniforum doesn't allow registrations to go through if there isn't a zone file somewhere setup with the correct name servers.

What about clients who only wants to register a .co.za without a hosting package? Am I missing something somewhere?

Regards,

This might be a stupid question, just something that I want to know.

This plugin obviously only works if the client also orders a hosting package and whmcs actually creates the account on the server and a zone file is created. As far as I know Uniforum doesn't allow registrations to go through if there isn't a zone file somewhere setup with the correct name servers.

What about clients who only wants to register a .co.za without a hosting package? Am I missing something somewhere?

Regards,

That is correct, you will need to add a DNSZone into your server to allow the domain to be registered, or ask the client to supply you with their own DNS Server details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice Plugin, all works well, but for some reas I get the following error:

You have failed to provide some necessary Administrative information Field 2f. (Bill to or Account No.) is compulsory and must be completed Your domain request can not be processed without these fields

What am I missing ?

• 2 months later...