Bulk deleting of domains

blueearth

Can some one tell me if it's possible to bulk delete all the domains in the domains table. So that we can re add just the ones we use. We have been using ENOM PRO but it appears to have broken and there is no support, no replies from twitter, and so we need to delete and then re add manually.

I can't believe WHMCS has still sorted some way of handling domains better than this. Just a select all toggle would be fine.

best

Nick

Hi Nick,

Can some one tell me if it's possible to bulk delete all the domains in the domains table. So that we can re add just the ones we use. We have been using ENOM PRO but it appears to have broken and there is no support, no replies from twitter, and so we need to delete and then re add manually.

I can't believe WHMCS has still sorted some way of handling domains better than this. Just a select all toggle would be fine.

if we're talking about deleting existing clients domains from WHMCS, then I don't think that there is a built-in method to do this - you could bulk delete them from the client summary page, but you'd have to do it a client at a time. :roll:

you could use TRUNCATE in phpMyAdmin (or similar) to delete/recreate the table - though backup the database before doing it!

personally, i'd be more inclined to edit the table, depending on what EP has done to it, rather than deleting and manually re-adding...

I read in your other thread about it resetting prices to 1.99, so if you're thinking of removing TLDs from the domain pricing page, i'd probably advise against trying to do so via a database query because the data would be spread over multiple tables and one wrong move could cause more damage than you may have now.