Invoice numbering based on Payment Gateway and Client

Razva

Hello,

I'm looking for a module that can generate invoice numbers based on the Payment Gateway and/or Client

Examples:

• invoices paid through PayPal should be numbered PP-1, invoices paid through bank transfer should be numbered BT-1 etc. Invoice numbers must be totally separated, meaning that BT- and PP- should be totally independent;
  • invoices paid by client John should be numbered with JH-1, invoices paid by client Murphy should be numbered with MU-1. Invoice numbers must be totally separated, meaning that JH- and MU- should be totally independent. In this case the default numbering and Payment Gateway numbering (^^^) must be overwritten.

Requirements:

• options need to be administrated via UI, not via textfile/text-config;
  • module should be totally independent;
  • module should not require any kind of WHMCS files modifications or manual intervention to the core files;
  • module should use own/specific SQL tables (so I can remove them in case the module is not needed any more) and not "mess-up" with WHMCS more than necessary (I had very bad experiences with modules that modify a load of stuff and basically break WHMCS when disabled).

It's not something that needs to be done "until tomorrow" but I also don't want to postpone it more than 1-2 weeks.

Thanks,

Razva

Edited by Razva