System created wrong or upcoming invoices very early

Basheer

Hi friend,

We are not using automated techniques for invoices/billing. We manually generate invoice using 'Create Add Funds Invoice' button in client profile page. But in most cases system generated invoices for unwanted items too.

eg: Client have 2 domains and next invoice date for one product is 20-09-2017 and next one has 19-09-2018 . System generate invoices for both domains.

Renovar Dominio - tssgsgsgsjj.com - 1 Año(s) (19-09-2018 - 18-09-2019)

+ Gestionar DNS

I didn't get the reason or any common things ... Someone please help..

Hi,

I think i found out the issue. I checked the database table and find the nextinvoicedate is not updated properly for that products. I think system will automatically updated nextinvoicedate while raising a invoice.But in some cases it's not, I don't know why it happens.

• WHMCS Developer

WHMCS will update the Next Invoice Date when generating an invoice or when the next due date of an item is changed.

The issue you are having here would suggest that the next due date was changed outside of WHMCS, perhaps directly in the database.

Any changes to items, especially dates on products, addons and domains, should be done through the admin area or API.