Generating a invoice after deleting it.

hazardpro

I have a question.

I created a invoice for a customer for a renewal (via the admin area) - generate invoice for selected etc..

However I made a mistake and did not select all the addons for the product, so bottom line the invoice was wrong.

So I deleted the invoice with the view of resending it to them with the correct items added etc.

However the system will not allow me to create another invoice for the product because its already generated one today.

Is there a ways around this? I guess I should not have deleted the invoice and instead edited ir, or cancelled it....

But is there a way I can generate another invoice today or do I have to wait till tomorrow?

Thanks in advance.

H

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

WHMCS will never generate a duplicate invoice for the same service on the same next due date. You can generate a new invoice by moving the Next Due Date forward by one day.

If this is the first invoice for the service, I'd also recommend moving the Registration Date by 1 day.