Different Default Order Form Template if logged as Admin

poliquinp

Hello,

We are developping our own new theme for WHMCS and we would like to know if their is any possible way to set a different " Default Order Form Template " for users logged as Admin.

In example, normal users would see " Modern " template and admins would see " New theme " template.

I tried to do a quick search on the Web but found nothing really matching my request.

I'm asking because while we dev, we kinda break the user experience on the other side for people who does not type "?systpl="

We are developping our own new theme for WHMCS and we would like to know if their is any possible way to set a different " Default Order Form Template " for users logged as Admin.

In example, normal users would see " Modern " template and admins would see " New theme " template.

I tried to do a quick search on the Web but found nothing really matching my request.

if you got your license from WHMCS, then i'd recommend getting a free developers license from them and using that for your template development... that way, you could set your default orderform template to "newtheme" and you wouldn't have to worry about the customers... unless you're specifically wanting to have admins use one template and customers another on a permanent basis. :?:

I'm asking because while we dev, we kinda break the user experience on the other side for people who does not type "?systpl="

well you can use carttpl= in the url to specify a cart orderform template to use, though that can cause issues later in the process if the template specified isn't the default one set in WHMCS.

if it were me, i'd just get a dev license and avoid all the hassle. :idea:

We do have a valid license. So how I could configure a dev without altering the customer view?

if that license is with WHMCS directly, then open a ticket with them (I think it's either customer support or license dept, not support) and ask them for a free developers license.

once you get it, then you install WHMCS again (elsewhere away from public eyes), duplicate the existing live database and use that copy - but don't enable the cron as you won't want two WHMCS systems sending out invoices, emails etc! :)