Premium Domain Prices

tmr

https://developers.whmcs.com/domain-registrars/premium-domains/

my first thought would be if you were wanting to resell premium domains via your registrar, to see if there is a WHMCS module for your reseller that handles premium domains... there are a couple built into WHMCS and there would be third-party options for some others.

however, if you're intention is to sell domains that you already own... for the sake of argument tmr.com, then i'm not aware of any existing module that will do that.

I can't think of a simple way to do this...

personally, if you have a few to sell, I think i'd be inclined to make them hidden products and create a custom page to search for them - and/or a custom template to display them... I suppose you could integrate them into the domain search, but it would take some customisation.

I honestly thought this would have came up before.

Thinking it just found hard to search for the correct thread with keywords 'marketplace' 'premium' 'domains' all being used to discuss other topics.

Nothing with the WHOIS search to be done?

e.g.

tmr.com | available | 100

?

I don't mind manually updating a singular text file which could be queried.

I honestly thought this would have came up before.

it didn't ring any bells when replying...

Thinking it just found hard to search for the correct thread with keywords 'marketplace' 'premium' 'domains' all being used to discuss other topics.

I think 'premium' would be the wrong choice of word... if i'm understanding the situation correctly, they're not premium in the sense as defined by a registry, they're just domains you own, or selling on behalf of someone else, for a fixed fee... could be $1, or $1,000,000

it's more along the lines of a domain broker site - e.g a cut-down version of Sedo. :?:

though Sedo don't use whois for their searches, it's just a standard database search... I can't think of a WHMCS broker addon... I can think of plenty for use outside of WHMCS, but assume you want it within.

Nothing with the WHOIS search to be done?

e.g.

tmr.com | available | 100

?

I don't mind manually updating a singular text file which could be queried.

that wouldn't work out of the box - WHMCS wouldn't understand the format.

i'm not saying you couldn't integrate brokered domains into WHMCS searches... just that it wouldn't be quick to do. :)